Mar 06, 2015, 11:33 AM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by erh7771 View Post
You left out the guy who is a part of a cartoonishly racist organization that killed Brown....

Cause... you know.. Brown was walking in the street...Which

By

The

Way

Is one of the main excuses Wilsons Racist (tm) used to harass the people of Ferguson
The Feds tried hard yet they could find nothing wrong with that shooting. This guy must be racist!

Mar 06, 2015, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsci_guy View Post
The Feds tried hard yet they could find nothing wrong with that shooting. This guy must be racist!

He has his finger in the wrong hole.
Mar 06, 2015, 11:34 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
You left out the guy who is a part of a cartoonishly racist organization that killed Brown....

Cause... you know.. Brown was walking in the street...Which

By

The

Way

Is one of the main excuses Wilsons Racist (tm) used to harass the people of Ferguson
I've learned something new. I thought brown was stopped because he matched the description of someone who just robbed a convenience store.
What a coincidence that Wilson (just by chance) happened to stop a guy that just committed a robbery. I mean..........what are the odds?
Mar 06, 2015, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanscreen View Post
I trust you are just as mad when small towns fund themselves with speed traps...
The MINDLESS and unwise "less government" conservatives have talked people into throwing the baby out with the bath water...

Something extremist do

Quote:
Both are wrong but you seem to only care when injustice happens to blacks... or when thugs get them selves killed for being thugs.
Like the 7 year kid the cop shot in the head while it was being held by it's grandmother while sleeping on the couch?

That kid a "thug" too?!...

sigh.... ignorance keeps people from looking at the who picture no?

Quote:
PS: I'm all for Ferguson pressing charges against the Brown family for both the assault and for the inciting a riot with the "burn it down" comments.
I like Free Speech, no wonder so many conservatives are lovin on Putin

Quote:
Why aren't you worried about the truly innocent people who lost businesses because POS people think rioting is OK.
I"m, more focused on the root of the rioting... The FPD.... Why aren't you?

Quote:
...But hey, it's never the fault of those who are attacking cops, burning down towns or actually breaking the law...
Nah, not if the root of their actions are instigated by oppression in the first place no?

If no... then why not?

People acting out against oppression is.....

American IMHO

regards
Mar 06, 2015, 11:41 AM
Erh,
Why aren't you mad when a black man shoots a black man? Why aren't you mad when a black man shoots a white man? Why is it only bad when a black man is shot by a non-black man... even in cases where the black man is committing a felony while being shot.
Mar 06, 2015, 11:44 AM
Figure Nine Champ

Mar 06, 2015, 11:44 AM
Rich Utkan 1947-2019 RIP
Mar 06, 2015, 11:47 AM
Figure Nine Champ

Mar 06, 2015, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by War is Peace View Post
I've learned something new. I thought brown was stopped because he matched the description of someone who just robbed a convenience store...
Nope, the police Chief even said during a presser that the stop of Brown had nothing to do with the robbery and Wilson didn't know anything about the Robbery...

The Main execuse used for harrasing the citizens of Ferguson by the cartoonishly racist FPD was ...

Walking in the street (mine)
Mar 06, 2015, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Erh,
Why aren't you mad when a black man shoots a black man? ...
Same reason why I'm not made when the other 85% of racial deaths happen by the same race...

Cause none of them are there to serve the public... none of them are given immunity over killing another human being

Quote:
Why aren't you mad when a black man shoots a white man?
There has been an incodent of a black cop shooting a white citizen while they white citizen was holding their hands in the air and 20 different people attest to this?

Link and quote?

tia

Quote:
...Why is it only bad when a black man is shot by a non-black man... even in cases where the black man is committing a felony while being shot.
Wow... 4 overt strawmen and 1 post....

Who can do better?!

hmmmm

regard
Mar 06, 2015, 12:33 PM
Quote:
The pic forgot words...

"... you know.... the program George Bush admin started...."

regards
Mar 06, 2015, 12:38 PM
Earth girls are easy!
Quote:
I trust you are just as mad when small towns fund themselves with speed traps.
We have such a town close by, beware if you pass through Apache, OK.

If you do get snagged for $100 cash it does not go on your driving record.

On court day the towns population doubles, you get the option of giving up the loot or going to jail and if you don't have cash you better know someone that does. After you are seen by the judge you can't leave the building until you pay.
Latest blog entry: Jonesy's mausoleum
Mar 06, 2015, 12:57 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
"... you know.... the program George Bush admin started...."
Not true.
Mar 06, 2015, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Not true.
Yes true...

sigh

Quote:
What is "Project Gunrunner"?
"Project Gunrunner" is a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) national initiative under the Justice Department started in 2006 aimed at reducing US-Mexico cross-border drug and gun trafficking and violence
Quote:
"Fast and Furious" is the name ATF assigned to a group of Phoenix, Arizona-area gun trafficking cases under Project Gunrunner that began in fall of 2009.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-primer...rious-scandal/
Mar 06, 2015, 01:18 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Quote:
Yes true...
Nope. Gunrunner never sold full up machine guns with the full knowledge and under the direction of the ATF to the drug cartels.

Quick Reply