Sep 24, 2010, 02:01 PM
Thread OP
Yes, it's on....what do I need to do for you? Shrike right?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 24, 2010, 02:39 PM
Hey, how much for the ferrules that was suppose to take a larger cf?
Sep 24, 2010, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkade
Yes, it's on....what do I need to do for you? Shrike right?
Yup. That's it.

And according to post #99 on this thread from March 25:

Quote:
barneyj, I have your new Shrike body built and assembled but it is way too windy for me to test fly and I need to test fly before I send it back.
. . . I thought it was pretty much done. But post #148 from May 3 says:

Quote:
Now that I have the new SH-4 tweaked, I'll be sending you a new Shrike body based on the same design. What color frame would you like? Blue, black, or clear?
Do you even have the shrike I sent you? It had servos in it. I've been waiting almost 7 months - not all that long compared to some of the others posting here for sure. You know what? It's like you're giving us the bird by not giving us the bird Please do get back on track. Thanks.
Sep 24, 2010, 03:59 PM
Thread OP
SkyBird servos are here. The weather looks okay for flying. I should be able to finish Pacificaire's SkyBird and test fly this weekend.

I'll test fly the Shrike too and get that back to you barneyj.
Sep 24, 2010, 04:01 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-LO
Hey, how much for the ferrules that was suppose to take a larger cf?
What do you need G-Lo? I don't remember which LH you have so I don't know if your bird will accomodate the new G-10 ferrules. I'm sorry I can't remember everything about everyone's bird. Don't you have an early LH model?
Sep 24, 2010, 07:24 PM
Yes Sean I have the older or second version. Enjoy... I need the aluminum ferrules with the grub nuts.
Sep 24, 2010, 09:31 PM
Thread OP
No, you need more than that. You need a new wing hinge going by those photos. Are the bearings till coming out?
Sep 24, 2010, 09:32 PM
Thread OP
Gus,

Your Slow Hawk 4 body is done. Will ship tomorrow with your old bird.
Sep 24, 2010, 09:42 PM
Gus
Gus
(KI7LPX)
Quote:
Gus,

Sean,
Great, I'm looking forward to receiving and testing it. Weather is supposed to be pretty good this next week.
Gus...
Sep 24, 2010, 09:50 PM
Well Sean, to tell you the truth, you was supposed to have sent me the hinge-plate long ago with the new revised conrods you sent. Since CRS took hold, I just gorilla glued it in place. So far so good i guess.
Sep 27, 2010, 07:12 PM
Gus
Gus
(KI7LPX)
Quote:
Gus,

Sean,

Do you have tracking numbers?

Thanks...
Gus...
Sep 27, 2010, 08:29 PM
So Sean, how much for the "bigger holed" ferrules?
Sep 28, 2010, 09:07 PM
Hi Sean - thanks for the Lazy Hawk, especially the color ( better than the original color I selected -black). As usual, the bird is equipped with all the current updates. I believe the Lazy Hawk is better suit for where I fly. WIll report back once I get it going. Thanks again.
Sep 28, 2010, 09:49 PM
Pretty Nice!
Sep 28, 2010, 11:59 PM
Live to ride... and fly!
Cool colors LiG I hope that light-colored body doesn't show the stains of those funky plants at your flying field!

Quick Reply