New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 20, 2010, 03:48 PM
Find More Posts by Kinkade
How thick do you want to go? The new LH spars are already up from .156" to .164". I don't think you want to go any thicker than .164".
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2010, 04:12 PM
Find More Posts by G-LO
I'm not sure really. The material is thicker than my others thus heavier. I was hoping on your expert opinion. I was concern about potential spar failure. I have the 156.
Old Sep 20, 2010, 10:18 PM
Find More Posts by LifeisGood
Hi Sean - Have you shipped my Lazy Hawk yet ? Let me know, please.
Old Sep 21, 2010, 05:02 AM
Find More Posts by barneyj
Hey Sean, you sure you're not purposely ignoring me?
Old Sep 22, 2010, 12:14 PM
Hi Sean - If my Lazy Hawk was shipped last Thursday ( 9/16/2010) why am I still waiting for it ???????
Old Sep 22, 2010, 11:50 PM
Find More Posts by PACIFICAIRE
Hi Sean-I am still waiting for my skybird.I like the pictures,but I would love to get my skybird.It has been a long,long,long wait. Patrick california
Old Sep 23, 2010, 03:01 PM
Pacificaire,

Your SkyBird is 80% built. I've been waiting on the servos to come in which should be in tomorrow. The gearbox and fuse is completed as shown in those photos I posted. As soon as I have the servos I will custom fit a tail mount which will be different from 10 years ago now that I have a router. After that it will be ready to ship.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 03:05 PM
Hi Sean - Tomorrow suppose to be the last date that I should receive my Lazy Hawk, have you sent it out yet ? It should not take more than 4 days for me to receive it if you indeed sent it out last Thursday. Thanks
Old Sep 23, 2010, 04:10 PM
I just shipped it. Sorry.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 04:23 PM
If so, thanks. Also, colud yo please email me the tracking # just to complete the necessary paper work on my side. Sorry for the trouble, because I was asked for it. Thanks again.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 04:41 PM
No response for me, Sean?
Old Sep 23, 2010, 04:59 PM
Find More Posts by khaled_abobakr
There's magic in those wings !
I don't understand .... ??!!!
Old Sep 23, 2010, 10:02 PM
Hi sean- Now is 7:00Pm West Coast time on 9/23/2010, I still have yet received the Lazy Hawk shipping tracking #s from you. Thanks
Old Sep 23, 2010, 11:29 PM
Sean- Just received UPS shipment tracking confirmation. Thanks and looking forward to see my Lazy Hawk next Tuesday (9/28/10). I'll make a posting here once I received it.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 11:58 PM
Hello? [tap, tap] Is this thing on?