Apr 27, 2012, 11:40 PM
one heavy duty tail i would love to see patricks skybird flying cheers brian
to remove ads between posts
Apr 28, 2012, 12:30 AM

sean Kincade update

Well i just heard from Mr KinKade.
After he failed to furnish me with the tracking number he promised i went to BBB and the Attorney General. I guess he decided to get in touch with me pronto after he heard from them. Here is what he emailed me and my reply. I really can't believe i initially gave this guy the benefit of the doubt.

"You ask me if your order has shipped?
You write complaints about me to the Better Business Bureau AND NOW also to the Wyoming Attorney General and you ask if your order shipped?
Hell no your hasn't shipped and it's not going to ship. EVER.
If you wanted your money back all you had to do was ask you JACKASS!
You paid by PayPal and by credit card which means you had DOUBLE protection against loss.
I have only 60 days to issue a PayPal refund so I can't do that now UNLESS you file a PayPal dispute and THEN I can and WILL.. CHEERFULLY refund your money.

And you have the nerve to ask me if your order has shipped as if nothing has happened?
Where do people like you come from?
Your little $518.00 that you could have easily recovered is worth f#@king up my livelihood?
File your PayPal dispute and take your refund and stay then PISS OFF.
I wouldn't want anyone like you owning one of my birds in the first place."

Sincerely,
Sean Kinkade

dear Mr Kinkade, I tried desperately to get you to post my ornithoptor. I sent you emails (most of which you didn't reply to) and made phone calls from Australia. Then you said you had posted it and when you failed to furnish me with a tracking number you left me no choice but to take further action. If you had just posted me my item i wouldn't have had to go to the BBB and the Attorney General, you left me absolutely no choice.
$518 might not seem like a lot of money to you, but it is simply money i can't afford to loose. I would have loved to get my ornithoptor, but if i can't get that then i naturally want my money back.
I would welcome a refund. I tried to recover my money through paypal AFTER you failed to send me a tracking number after saying that you would, but it had been more than 45 days, so they couldn't help me.
If you want to do the right thing and refund me through paypal (Or of course you could just send the ornithoptor which is all i ever wanted) that would be great. Otherwise i will continue through legal avenues, which is all the choice you have left me after i made every attempt to get you to send me my order.

- Jon
Apr 28, 2012, 03:19 PM
Thread OP
Since you post a redundant post I will post a redundant response..

You had FORTY FIVE DAYS to file a PayPal dispute but you didn't.
You never cancelled your order even well AFTER that 45 days, and you never asked for a refund..EVER and as of YESTERDAY you are still asking me to ship the bird...so that only further supports the fact that I had every indication to assume the order was ongoing.
Your gripe was that I didn't "post the bird" so you "had no choice" but to write to the BBB and attorney general to "retreive your money". Totally BOGUS because you never so much as asked me to refund your money. You never gave a chance to refund your money. What you did had nothing to do with getting your money back. It was simply a hostile act.

And thank you for posting all this dirty laundry..posting e-mails which are typically assumed to be personal..just further shows how nasty you are and if people read these posts and side with you and I lose sales because of it, GOOD! That simply weeds out the type of people I DON'T want to sell to in the first place. So thanks Jon!
Apr 30, 2012, 09:35 AM
Hi Sean, its me again. I know you are excited about your new hopper and you need something to cut the monotony- which I understand- but want to know........ You know*

It took about 3 months for you to make Heavy C's BLH and tomorrow will be 3 months. I thinking you kinda had a hunch. It would be nice to see the BLH in your 1st hopper neon green with blue trim color scheme. And you said something about that new hot pink
color thrown in there somewhere (which is totally optional) .

Just wanted to remind you, sir. Don't forget about me too.
Apr 30, 2012, 10:32 AM
Hi Sean, just wanted to check in and see if my BLH is any closer to being shipped
Thanks Gary
Apr 30, 2012, 02:57 PM
Hi Sean and the World.Are you ready to sent out that Skybird? Almost a 8 year wait.Every day I check my mailbox looking for that Skybird.Santa has never come down the chimney either.I guess I am just a optomist with a lot of patience.LOL Patrick-California-USA
May 11, 2012, 10:28 AM
Diddo
May 17, 2012, 05:46 AM

Request for parts and information

Sean:

No response from my emails, so I'll post here as a reminder.

1. I need the early version SunBird (2003) fine 96 tooth main gears and/or the course SunBird (64 tooth) gear with the 6 tooth pinions. I'd take 12 of the fine 96 tooth gears and 3 of the 64 tooth gears with the 6 tooth pinion. Advise as to price and shipping cost and I'll send a PayPal.

2. Any idea when my Lazy Hawk might be ready to ship?
May 17, 2012, 09:54 AM
Been Busy with work so have been away....
But I see nothing has changed let me see HMMMM how rare
MY BUDDY Sean lies to another customer
Customer takes action available to him...
Now Sean is pissed off and refuses to refund his money....
Will someone please but this jerk out of business!!!!!!
And Patrick still is waiting......
May 18, 2012, 05:33 AM
glo is still waiting and patrick that really saddens me
May 22, 2012, 10:35 PM
Hey Sean. Please don't forget about Patrick and yours truly.. Sweety bird is great, but bigger birds are better .
May 22, 2012, 10:39 PM
well said G-lo finish the tasks at hand first
Jun 02, 2012, 06:26 PM
Sean.. what's up, man!? Come on Now! Sean where are you .....where the bird?!
Jun 02, 2012, 09:14 PM
Glo you are a loyal supporter of sean and i havent heard you say anything about your bird i thought you must have got it but you are still waiting come on sean wheres his bird
Jun 02, 2012, 09:19 PM
Yeah Sean, where is?

Quick Reply