Jan 22, 2010, 10:20 AM
They call me Supercrash
Thread OP
Suggestion

just a thought

On the homepage, theres the side bar category links. Particularly the For sale/wanted one I really like that it changes as people post. But unfortunately I can’t always look at it. But I’m always looking for a good deal But there are so many categories and you never know if someone post an item incorrectly, possibly, that I want in the gas section, which I never look at and I miss out!

My thinking is, Alot like HobbyCity’s “Stock just in” window. I visit it every morning when I wake up! Would it be possible to have a thread or maybe even an similar view as you see on the homepage just with past 24 hour or so New for sale or wanted post in it?

Just a thought…..I know web design Cost $ and this may not be feasible
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply