Aug 06, 2010, 09:42 AM
Dragon Slayer
Thanks MILLERTIME:

I made the left by Omar the tint makers place, was lost again, Omar said go down 4 blocks and take a right by SAM's used camlelot, from there I road off into the sun set.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 06, 2010, 10:02 AM
How did this get to 2 pages of nothing

Will it keep going
Aug 07, 2010, 01:09 AM
Dragon Slayer
I think I may have made a mistake, fallowing Omar's directions, Miller Time, I think you were right with your directions,
I've past a dry water hole with a coupple of old pond yachts setting in the dried mud looked like they had been here a long time, found an old notical camander TX not far away, with a set of old knee high rubber boots, I hope I get out of here before some thing happens to me, I could sure use a #25 about now, man it's hot ridding off into the sun set.
Last edited by ropanach; Aug 07, 2010 at 02:26 PM.
Aug 07, 2010, 02:37 PM
Dragon Slayer
Yes I am still in here, trying to find my way out, I keep trying to get this camle to turn around so I can just back track, but he won't turn around, I think Omar and Sam had this pland or something, It's hard to trust any one when things like this happen.
I see dust up in the distence, maybe I will be resquewed? (speeling) It's a little old man in a modle "T" ford, with a little old lady in the other side, after I finaly got him stoped, I asked witch way do I go to get out of here, he said just keep going sonny, your doing fine, but that is sure a funny looking horse you got there, I said it's a camle, he said aaahua as he drove away, man it's hot riding off into the sunset
Aug 07, 2010, 11:23 PM
Taking care of the pond.
Sunset! your heading east, you should go west young man.
Aug 08, 2010, 03:19 PM
Dragon Slayer
Milltime:
Fantastic photo there.

I tried to get the camle to turn around, but he won't do it, maybe I should dump this ride and go afoot, I thought Omar and Sam were sending me off on a wild goose chace.

WoW with the sun at my back I should be able to get back to were I was
I see that old modle "T" again comeing my way, same old man same old lady in the other side, he's stopping, sonny your going the wrong way, I said are you by some chace related to Omar or Sam, Y yes he say's, I though so I got directions from an R/C boat guy, and they don't steer no one the wrong way, he said hay what happen to your horse, I said yo'll find it on your way, too were ever you were sending me, man I need two #25's with the hot sun on my back.
Last edited by ropanach; Aug 09, 2010 at 12:27 PM.
Aug 09, 2010, 12:32 PM
Dragon Slayer
Will the rest of the story fall on page #3? Or will it die at sun set?
Aug 09, 2010, 04:07 PM
Never open a link to a naked picture of Nancy Pelosi. It contains a naked picture of Nancy Pelosi.
Aug 14, 2010, 05:19 PM
Retired for now
That's what we tell tourists who are lost in the winter time. Go sraight out this road to I-75 and turn left onto the North Bound lanes. Haha! Takes 'em right back where they came from. Pete
Sep 09, 2010, 08:50 PM
MJF
MJF
Waiting Fer Da SEFF
we just avoid them
Latest blog entry: eflite ultimate 20-300
Sep 10, 2010, 12:16 AM
Landlubber
I....... I........ I just can't stop reading this thread..........

What planet is this? Take me to your leader.
Sep 10, 2010, 05:18 PM
MJF
MJF
Waiting Fer Da SEFF
buzz lightyear
Latest blog entry: eflite ultimate 20-300
Sep 10, 2010, 05:30 PM
made of fire and pop rocks
The thread title said to ignore it. Now I'm in here with a gru
Obscure?
Sep 10, 2010, 10:53 PM
Taking care of the pond.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
Sep 11, 2010, 04:49 PM
chf
chf
It's a left, right?