Jan 20, 2010, 06:33 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Why Not wood -balsa BNF or PNP RC airplanes from E-flite?

Hi everyone, in the last 18 months has being a boom in the RC airplanes community with the in introduction of parkzone T-28 PNP and the other airplanes from parkzone and e-flite that follow.

But, why we not see the same wood-balsa airplanes from E-flite like the T-34 Mentor , AT-6 Texan, Stearman PT-17 and other as PNP OR BNF.

I am not and experience builder or have the time to spend the weekend putting together a ARF`S model.

that`s why I will be more interested in PNP or BNF.

How many of you would be more interested in having those wood-balsa airplanes as PNP and BNF and pay litter be more for then?
to remove ads between posts
Jan 20, 2010, 07:29 PM
56S
56S
Certified Balsa Breaker
I'm thinking the foamies may be cheaper to produce than the balsa planes. Adding all the required parts to make the balsa planes BNF or PNP may put the total price over what the marketing gurus at HH think the masses will pay. I'm a builder myself finding the hours spent cutting, fitting and gluing tiny balsa parts guite enjoyable.

Quick Reply