Dec 15, 2017, 01:13 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
Well after all Edwardo he is a strapping young fella

Snow and cold I love this time of the season normally but i could let this winter slide by lol

wayne they saw his Twist Avatar

hope everyone is well, Wayne your a wheeling and dealin man I can't keep up with all you got going on.

What the hell is the FAA and furthermore who cares lol

Nice pic of the Snowmans House DOG
to remove ads between posts
Dec 15, 2017, 04:11 PM
3d NOOBular
Hello friends.
Dec 15, 2017, 06:25 PM
Hey Nate
Happy holidays to everyone
Dec 15, 2017, 07:41 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
Well, the Twist is not the prettiest plane ever saw, especially the creme color.

Tundra arrived today. Sold my Easy Star II. Maidened a CrashTest Hobby Albatross with poly wing today for a friend. I trimmed it and let him fly around a while. He was over-controlling and it was rocking around. I told him to let me land it and he could then do a take off and landing. He handed me the transmitter and I literally held the transmitter out with one hand and never touched the sticks as it turns to the wind and gently landed itself.

He could not believe it. I told him a lot of the plane problems in the air would go away if he just loosened up .

Have a trip to Atlanta next week and will hopefully be done for the year.
Dec 15, 2017, 07:48 PM
Hey Snowman, I got my HT 2mtr/70cm out. Call me.
Dec 15, 2017, 07:49 PM
HK Tundra Blue is on sale for $130. Add $20 of stuff including a battery and get free FedEx priority shipping.
Dec 15, 2017, 11:38 PM
Flying Half Pound and Down
Well the 3D guys due tend to poke at the Fun Fly planes a bit. They are not all that fond of planks either....
The 48 Edge seems to have stuck around. I like the Demonstrator scheme a lot but I also know the guy the did it. 8)
http://extremeflightrc.com/48-Edge-5...or_p_4608.html

Market is really changing, competing with the industry swinging to Quads is not easy. The Buzzard Club I am a member of has solidly switched over to Quads and Cars and the club is doing better then ever.

I have a friend coming by tomorrow and he is cleaning out the rest of my project stuff that last friend didn't get. We been pulling this stuff out of the corners everywhere. Getting it narrowed down to the reasonably flyable stuff.

Safe and Happy Holidays...
Dec 16, 2017, 08:00 AM
opc orn:
Dec 16, 2017, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toldyaso
opc orn:
Is this my ole buddy David 22
Dec 17, 2017, 09:36 AM
So much going on since I was gone! Kerwin won the lottery and became a gold,card-carrying sponsor of RC groups.......Wayne is trying to get the maximum out of his HT by trying to reach me on 2 meters......DOG is poking fun at the daily misery of living here.........He is also becoming a philanthropist......by endowing his closest friends with valuables.........Hell, even Waldo poked his head in here........and I'd like to believe that was our good friend David22 come to pay us a call.......all incognito and schwitt! I on the other hand risked life and limb (as well as the lives and limbs of my wife and daughter who accompanied me) driving all day and into the night to get back home from Ohi0...........where my second youngest daughter just graduated from Bowling Green with a BS in neuroscience. Run on sentence, I know, but I have to sing at church this morning and proper grammar be damned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia
Hey Snowman, I got my HT 2mtr/70cm out. Call me.
Dec 17, 2017, 11:24 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
Congrats to the happy grad daughter snowman your family must be proud.

Hello to the hello Sayers who just popped in

Well going to the inlaws today to meet our nephews new baby girl, they live in California, he's a marine stationed over their for now he was just promoted from Drill srgnt To a title I keep forgetting lol so the happy couple will be here til Tuesday and I think be moving back to the east coast in a few months. They had to fly here just to keep a plane in the story lol have a great day kids
Dec 17, 2017, 03:49 PM
Hey guys
Well I complained about amazon ads taking over the thread where I wasn't even read a post. I was having to close rcgroups out an then reload it but I only had seconds before the amazon ad took over again.
Well it's been a nice day to fly but I still got this dang cold.
Wouldn't you know it, I was about to buy something rc when I got my property tax bill. It went up by 10%.
They are now charging me 170 dollars for 10 acres of land. In 2004 I only paid 54 dollars. Makes me wonder if we have any dreamers in our county now.
Since this one gal is complaining about Donald Trump seeing her naked while she had a bath robe on, I'm going to complain about edward49 seeing me naked at the field while wearing clothes. Can I sue the AMA or the Cameron Dragon flys over this?
I feel so ashamed.
Dec 17, 2017, 04:25 PM
The twink was giving me a wink
Dec 17, 2017, 07:04 PM
Flying Half Pound and Down
I sorta like snowy in "run on mode" but never the less, congrats on the family BS, that is always cool. Yes... I have unloaded some things, he was very happy with his pick up of items.

7 years since we built this basement office / hobby room. You know, if you just keep moving stuff in and stacking it higher, its a beeauch to empty out just to get to the years of dust. Bun of a stitch this has been tough.

Oldest daughter moving out has allowed the wife to create her own space up stairs with the protection from sharp spinny things and random "accidents" of the shared space. The build table is BARE! Not planning to build anything on it for a bit, but it is empty.

Damn Taxes Kerwin and yes, I am sure you have dreamers to feed, seems we all won that lottery.
Dec 18, 2017, 07:19 PM
Where o where is my buddy Edwards49.

Quick Reply