Mar 06, 2013, 10:36 AM
Hardrock Miner
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRFan1 View Post
Nice!!! I will be there from 7-27, through August 2nd so I could probably make the fun fly for a day! Livingston is about an hour from Gardiner correct? Would be great to meet you and I will be in touch, hehe
50 miles to the north. The field is only 40.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 06, 2013, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklegchris View Post
50 miles to the north. The field is only 40.

That is definitely doable! I will be in touch for sure! Look forward to it!
Mar 06, 2013, 11:45 AM
Thanks fellas, I'll keep you posted on the build. I got word this morning that the director doesn't "want it looking too good."

Looks like a few T_ _ _ taholics are planning a get-together! Sweet!

David22.....my condolences to you regarding the loss of your very good friend.
Mar 06, 2013, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
Thanks fellas, I'll keep you posted on the build. I got word this morning that the director doesn't "want it looking too good."

Looks like a few T_ _ _ taholics are planning a get-together! Sweet!

David22.....my condolences to you regarding the loss of your very good friend.
Snowy has the cold and snow affected his brain.
Mar 06, 2013, 12:04 PM
Snowman's love child
wow Kerwin Im a little jealous, I checked out your photo on your personal page and its a picture of you and Snowie......any chance that you could photo shop me in that picture also?
(the 3 amigos flying in the upper U P)
Mar 06, 2013, 12:28 PM
003 (0 min 25 sec)

A short video of the blankety-blank-blank SnoGo drivers which can't read the sign in my yard that clearly states: BLOW NO SNOW! You got it.....that snowbank they disappeared behind is in my yard and they just added six feet to the top of it, just outside of the picture!! !#@$#@@#$@$
Mar 06, 2013, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50 View Post
Snowy has the cold and snow affected his brain.
Kerwin the he is a she and since I never seen "Grease" myself.......I can only go with what she wants. And here I was going to airbrush flames and schwitt!!!! Oh well, that's show business!
Mar 06, 2013, 01:42 PM
Snowy I think I would of grab a hand full of the deadly yellow snow, from right there where the huskies go and rubbed it in his eye
Mar 06, 2013, 01:55 PM
nah if you want to stop that plow you have to put something in the road that will be hard for it to digest.

On another note....I have a package being mailed to me today, and this is what is inside!!!

(OS GT 33)
Mar 06, 2013, 01:58 PM
Oh, and one more thing...I have a buddy who just loves to build planes and he has plenty of time to do so, and he agreed to build a .40 size Laminar Yak profile for me. I will be installing my Saito .72 on it and it will be one more hucking plane to add to my stash!

And don't worry, I'm compensating him for his efforts by giving him a four stoke glow motor that has been sitting on my workbench for over a year.
Mar 06, 2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
Oh, and one more thing...I have a buddy who just loves to build planes and he has plenty of time to do so, and he agreed to build a .40 size Laminar Yak profile for me. I will be installing my Saito .72 on it and it will be one more hucking plane to add to my stash!

And don't worry, I'm compensating him for his efforts by giving him a four stoke glow motor that has been sitting on my workbench for over a year.
Sweet! What is the OS GT33 going in???? Inquiring minds want to know.
Mar 06, 2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRFan1 View Post
Sweet! What is the OS GT33 going in???? Inquiring minds want to know.
my 71" Slick, of course! (no Tom I still haven't built it...engine concerns have been holding me back...but no longer!)
Mar 06, 2013, 02:30 PM
SnowDog.........that's a might sweet looking engine!!!!!

We don't touch yellow snow up here, sorry!
Mar 06, 2013, 02:34 PM
thanks snowman...I'm really excited about it...I've heard so many good reports on it.
Mar 06, 2013, 02:38 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
you've heard good reports on yellow snow

Thats a sweet looking horse you have there Snowdog and I'm even impressed with the profile in the bones view. Excellent

Snowman Why isn't a T_ _ _ T on ski's buzzing the snowthrower guys LOL

Quick Reply