Hardrock Miner
Sorry to hear about the loss.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2013, 02:19 AM
Find More Posts by waynemia
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMatta View Post
Sad news today, my friends. We lost one of ours yesterday. Chuck Kacin, aka BalsaBuster passed Feb 5. As I remember, he was one of the principles in teaching the Plowboy to fly. Very much into FPV for some time. Always at the field tinkering on sometlhing. Always willing to lend a hand. He will be much missed....................
Sorry to hear that Bob.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 07:02 AM
Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Flying Half Pound and Down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
DOG we don't think were going to the WRAM show as they don't offer much .
Toledo is tons better and Glow Fuel is 13 a gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMatta View Post
Sad news today, my friends. We lost one of ours yesterday. Chuck Kacin, aka BalsaBuster passed Feb 5. As I remember, he was one of the principles in teaching the Plowboy to fly. Very much into FPV for some time. Always at the field tinkering on sometlhing. Always willing to lend a hand. He will be much missed....................
Bob, sorry to hear this.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 07:08 AM
Find More Posts by Dad_Roman
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Wow that hurts. Chuck was a real integral part of this group. He will be greatly missed by all.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 07:18 AM
Find More Posts by joshgluck
Very sad, sorry to hear of his passing....
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 07, 2013, 07:39 AM
Find More Posts by tower flyer
It is all ways sad to loose a fellow flyer.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:08 AM
Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Walk of Shame Season :)
That is a hard loss to us all, Balsabuster was a fantastic brother to us and he will be missed greatly. we will soar high in his honor. my condolences to all of his family and friends.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:29 AM
Find More Posts by Dad_Roman
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe View Post
That is a hard loss to us all, Balsabuster was a fantastic brother to us and he will be missed greatly. we will soar high in his honor. my condolences to all of his family and friends.
Well said....thank you.

I didnt have the words.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 10:38 AM
Find More Posts by snowman
He will be missed! Sincerest condolences to both family and friends!
Old Feb 07, 2013, 02:25 PM
Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Oh man, I just read Bob's post. I am at a loss for words. I just got an email from Chuck (a weather report) a few days ago, and we talked on the phone a couple of weeks ago. I didn't expect to hear this anytime soon. I owe Chuck a lot, for teaching me to fly, but mostly for his friendship. I am honored to have known "The Magic Show" as he was known at the paper mill where he spent a career fixing the unfixable. I dearly loved Chuck.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 02:46 PM
Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Walk of Shame Season :)
Plow we all know how close you guys were so sorry and I hope nobody minds but I stole some pics from Plowboy to post of our brother
Old Feb 07, 2013, 02:54 PM
Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Thank you Waldo.
I just called one of the club members. There is a group of them that meets everyday at the little cafe and sure enough, they were all there. He put me on speaker phone and I was able to spend a little time reminiscing about Chuck with the guys he flew with everyday. Nobody knew anything was up, which is exactly what I would expect from Chuck.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 03:28 PM
Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
I sure wish I had had the opportunity to know Chuck...sounds like a really top notch friend.
That makes this a very sad day indeed.

I found two images that I thought were pretty funny...hope you appreciate them in the spirit in which they are offered.

I know we are on a no-weather complaint moratorium, but I will just share that where I work it has been raining all day; my wife just called from home to say that it has been snowing there (40 miles northwest of my work location) since 11am and the weather is forecasting 4-8 inches of snow by early this evening. Waldo, if this is just a glimpse of what is heading your way, I feel really sorry for you!
Old Feb 07, 2013, 05:40 PM
Find More Posts by waynemia
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
I can't believe I ordered a KIT!

Old Feb 07, 2013, 06:25 PM
Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia View Post
I can't believe I ordered a KIT!

What have you done?!!!

Which one did you get? !!