Old Jan 16, 2013, 03:38 PM
Find More Posts by 3DNater
3d NOOBular
Nice! Looking forward to a maiden report.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 16, 2013, 03:51 PM
Find More Posts by mt_flyer
Montana Transplant
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklegchris View Post
You could always have the 60-70 mph winds I'm getting here.
i wish we had some air moving

28* freezing fog 200'ovc 1/4 mi vis.... no fly today
Old Jan 16, 2013, 03:54 PM
Find More Posts by Dad_Roman
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Ive long since learned to trust what Wayne says
Old Jan 16, 2013, 04:01 PM
Find More Posts by plowboy1966
You deserve it Mike!

Tower, sounds like Wayne had it pegged! Not surprising!! Lol Good luck Saturday, video would be great!!
Old Jan 16, 2013, 04:06 PM
Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Shane, load up the Screamin Eagle and come fly Sunday! I'm pretty sure I could have my T40 flying by then.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 04:14 PM
Find More Posts by snowman
A flyable T_ _ _t? Wow, you have been busy Plow! Planning on capturing the title from Mike this year?
Old Jan 16, 2013, 04:17 PM
Find More Posts by Dad_Roman
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Shhht...lol....I need to get stuff maintained so its capable of flyin. Only UGH's is prepped to fly right now. Pretty sad for a guy with a hunderd planes huh?

Im about ready for a break. Might load up some goodies and come see you.....letcha cook for me
Old Jan 16, 2013, 04:41 PM
Find More Posts by kerwin50
Daniel I hope it warms up for you buddy.
O Shane, Alan, Do I smell a twistaholic meeting. Do It and BTW we will be wanting to see some hover hoe downing.

Well guys I was working on the twist today and I've been thinking about a couple of solar D770's for her. I'll have to take the laptop in the airplane room if I order them though, Because what happens in the model airplane room, stays in the airplane room. SSSSHHHHHHHHHH don't tell momma
Old Jan 16, 2013, 06:19 PM
Find More Posts by 3DNater
3d NOOBular
How many solars do you need? I have two 771's that Id be willing to part with. At least I think that is what I have...
Old Jan 16, 2013, 06:37 PM
Find More Posts by waynemia
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tower flyer View Post
....Well boys read 'm Or weap, Wanye called this one out of the box. Cut 2" off the nose , useing one 2000mAh 5 cell 6v NiMh and one 2000mAh 4 cell 4.8v Nimh set behind servos ,tank is in front of servos and ignition infront. CG is 4" back form LE. To get latural blanace had to add almost 3/4oz to right wing. I will have to check the weight, My gess is 6.5-7 lb. the wearther is forcast to be in mid 50's with light wind for Saturday.
Well, build 5 of them and you learn stuff.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 06:57 PM
Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Flying Half Pound and Down
If any of you knew Larry Ross here on RCG

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1809494
Old Jan 16, 2013, 07:18 PM
Find More Posts by tower flyer
Now if I can get engine retuned to run inverted. I had it upright on the Twist and it ran good, it is running rich and flooding with inverted. I think went the weather settles down I can get it tuned. I need to get another prop.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 08:17 PM
Find More Posts by snowman
DOG.......sorry to hear about the loss of your friend!
Old Jan 16, 2013, 08:43 PM
Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Flying Half Pound and Down
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
DOG.......sorry to hear about the loss of your friend!
Thanks... I didnt know if anyone here worked with Larry, he was BIG in to foamies and part of my early time on RCG.

Now other turn of event have been unfolding, we shall be making a road trip to St Louis. My wife's son and his wife apparently ran off the road today and when she cut back, over corrected and either hit or went under a semi on a 2 lane highway. We know he has a broken arm, wrists and just found out back. She has a broken leg, internal injuries and is just getting out of surgery. Honesty we are not sure how they survived. Another lucky stroke is their 9 month old son was not with them at the time. Road Trip
Old Jan 16, 2013, 09:08 PM
Find More Posts by waynemia
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy View Post
Thanks... I didnt know if anyone here worked with Larry, he was BIG in to foamies and part of my early time on RCG.

Now other turn of event have been unfolding, we shall be making a road trip to St Louis. My wife's son and his wife apparently ran off the road today and when she cut back, over corrected and either hit or went under a semi on a 2 lane highway. We know he has a broken arm, wrists and just found out back. She has a broken leg, internal injuries and is just getting out of surgery. Honesty we are not sure how they survived. Another lucky stroke is their 9 month old son was not with them at the time. Road Trip

Sorry to hear about that Ron. I hope their recovery is quick.