Club Twistaholic - Page 1960 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Dec 03, 2012, 10:50 PM
Do Da Dippidy
plowboy1966's Avatar
Okay, let's talk food. I am craving a Big Mac!! Don't ask me why! Maybe I'm pregnant?
Yesterday the wife woke me with blueberry pancakes and Jimmy Dean sausage. I thought for sure she was going shopping, but she studied all day. Weird huh? Lol
Tomorrow I'm off, so I am making Cuban white bean soup, cornbread and cabbage for her, and a big pot of gumbo for my coworkers.

I'm gonna fly my Sabre too.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 03, 2012, 10:55 PM
Do Da Dippidy
plowboy1966's Avatar
Wayne, Aerowerks used to have some nice instrument panels. I actually just scaled a pic of one for my Extra and glued it in. It looks pretty good and adds zero weight.
Dec 03, 2012, 11:07 PM
Registered User
kerwin50's Avatar
Alan can I come over for supper?
Dec 03, 2012, 11:34 PM
Do Da Dippidy
plowboy1966's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50
Alan can I come over for supper?
Of course!!
Dec 03, 2012, 11:35 PM
Do Da Dippidy
plowboy1966's Avatar
Helluva game tonight!
Dec 04, 2012, 06:04 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966
Okay, let's talk food. I am craving a Big Mac!! Don't ask me why! Maybe I'm pregnant? .
I had a baconator burger at wendies , chain just like Burger King

Man that was a lump,in my gut, and I felt like I did have a baby in my gut
Dec 04, 2012, 09:04 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
Waldopepperaxe's Avatar
DOG looks awesome man I love looking at all the innards of a bird looking that nice I also like looking at all the skeletons when assembling too, I guess I just like this hobby.

David You just made me Hungry emmm Baconator

Plow Nice!!! Nothing like a big ol stack of Blueberry cakes to wake up to. And the wife just made us Gulmpkies (Spelling???) lol cabbage and beef rolled up into it that was quite the tasty surprise

Well we started Juicin last night, got the new juicer out we bought 2 years ago and put in storage as we thought we were moving so we dug it out over the weekend and 5 minutes after one glass of carrot and apple juice my wife busted a knife cutting a piece of Lazagna LOL I told her damn its working already tough girl...
Dec 04, 2012, 09:11 AM
Registered User
SnowDog1974's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe

Well we started Juicin last night, got the new juicer out we bought 2 years ago and put in storage as we thought we were moving so we dug it out over the weekend and 5 minutes after one glass of carrot and apple juice my wife busted a knife cutting a piece of Lazagna LOL I told her damn its working already tough girl...
Dang, that must be some tough lasagna...what's it made of, carbon fiber pasta?
Dec 04, 2012, 09:20 AM
Registered User
kerwin50's Avatar
Yeah Waldo, my wife bought the nutri bullet. It's still sitting in the box. never been opened.
O I got called in for work this morning so I'm headed out the door.
But I want you all to know, Ive been a very bad boy. I got a letter from my apartment manager.
The letter stated that I'm not using the apartment for it's intended use. Personal residence.
Instead I've been building and maintaining Large gas airplanes in the spare bed room.
Futher more I've been making noise and disturbing other residents from that room.
Of course one of the dates she listed I wasn't even home, nor have I even worked in that room in several weeks.
Instead my wife was making pies at 11 O clock at night, on the night in question, and that was in the kitchen.
Dec 04, 2012, 09:28 AM
Do Da Dippidy
plowboy1966's Avatar
Time to head back to the ranch Kerwin!!!
Dec 04, 2012, 09:30 AM
Registered User
SnowDog1974's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50
O I got called in for work this morning so I'm headed out the door.
Atta boy Kerwin, go work so you can fly another day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50
But I want you all to know, Ive been a very bad boy. I got a letter from my apartment manager.
The letter stated that I'm not using the apartment for it's intended use. Personal residence.
Instead I've been building and maintaining Large gas airplanes in the spare bed room.
Futher more I've been making noise and disturbing other residents from that room.
Of course one of the dates she listed I wasn't even home, nor have I even worked in that room in several weeks.
Instead my wife was making pies at 11 O clock at night, on the night in question, and that was in the kitchen.
Careful, pretty soon she will be installing hidden cameras in your apartment!
Last edited by SnowDog1974; Dec 04, 2012 at 09:50 AM.
Dec 04, 2012, 09:48 AM
Registered User
Kerwin, I agree wholeheartedly with Plow.......time to move back to the ranch!!!!
Dec 04, 2012, 09:57 AM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
waynemia's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966
Wayne, Aerowerks used to have some nice instrument panels. I actually just scaled a pic of one for my Extra and glued it in. It looks pretty good and adds zero weight.
That was a good lead Alan. The make flat panels. I think I have one for another plane someone gave me. The best ones I have found, so far, are at Extreme Flight. I have one but it is too big to fit this canopy.

Part of the problem is 3dhs has 1/4" foam board already installed in the canopy bottom. While is it a nice if you don't want to detail the cockpit, it is a pain in the butt if you do. I am not sure the foam will hold up to my pilot without some reinforcement. I am afraid the foam will break loose. It appears that gluing the pilot in is the only way to install it without crushing the foam and then that would likely not be very supportive. If they had provided the foam without installing it, some people would probably complain also. Maybe I should just cut the bottom out and replace it.

I am considering making my own now. There are nice instruments available at Hobby-Lobby. B & E has some good photo decals. The Extra 300 has two seats and there is a front, passenger panel, and a mid-placed console for the pilot instruments. If I make my own, I can add little LEDs and stuff that actually work.
Dec 04, 2012, 10:35 AM
Augernaut
Wookster's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966
Who had it Wookie? Did you see it fly? Does she look sturdy?
Local Hobby store is selling them. The one I saw was a return. Bad servo. Looks really good though. Like a miniature version of the 480 size extra they did, only with better paint and bigger surfaces....oh and symetrical wings.
Dec 04, 2012, 10:38 AM
Augernaut
Wookster's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966
Okay, let's talk food. I am craving a Big Mac!! Don't ask me why! Maybe I'm pregnant?
Yesterday the wife woke me with blueberry pancakes and Jimmy Dean sausage. I thought for sure she was going shopping, but she studied all day. Weird huh? Lol
Tomorrow I'm off, so I am making Cuban white bean soup, cornbread and cabbage for her, and a big pot of gumbo for my coworkers.

I'm gonna fly my Sabre too.
Oh god, I've been to over 600 McDonalds this year. I certainly don't crave that anymore.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help! Tower SUper Saver Club la528it Hot Online Deals 55 Sep 16, 2016 05:53 PM
Discussion New Club Thread - Northern Beaches Soaring Club Psionic001 Australia 13 Sep 11, 2014 08:45 AM
Discussion San Francisco Model Yacht Club's multi-club Swap Meet craig_c Dock Talk 17 Oct 13, 2009 03:28 AM