Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Nov 09, 2012, 06:48 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
waynemia's Avatar
Well, I powered up the Mothership today. about 7500rpm on a 13x6 prop and 600+ watts on 4S pack. I think it will do fine.

I also powered up the fan on the F/A 18E for the first time, in the shop. Sounds cool and lots of RPM although I did not go above 1/2 throttle. I might have to fly it one of these days. Thinking of making a cover for it. Don't want it collecting dust.

Dropped my transmitter and broke a switch.

Left another transmitter on and killed the lipo. Found that yesterday.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2012, 07:27 PM
Registered User
kerwin50's Avatar
I hate that when that happens
Nov 09, 2012, 07:34 PM
Flying Half Pound and Down
DaOldGuy's Avatar
I killed a switch on my 9CHP that way....

Here is something you dont see every day.... This also while at the station.
Nov 09, 2012, 08:04 PM
Suspended Account

...
Nov 09, 2012, 09:20 PM
Registered User
....
Nov 09, 2012, 10:27 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
Waldopepperaxe's Avatar
DOG that's awesome news glad it turned out so well, Nice kisses lol

Wayne I want to see a vid of that dang jet flying tomorrow and not just any jet I want to see YOUR jet in the sky that's an order. Lol

Well loading up the T40 and Edge for tomorrow
Nov 09, 2012, 10:29 PM
Flying Half Pound and Down
DaOldGuy's Avatar
How about a new game.... Power Line Limbo? Got to see some of that today too.
Nov 10, 2012, 12:24 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
Waldopepperaxe's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy
How about a new game.... Power Line Limbo? Got to see some of that today too.
LOL that sounds like an electrifying gamem

Well awesome day today at the field put 5 flights on the T40 and 2 on my edge before the wheel locked on a landing and she did a nose over with a tad bit of force and when the rudder fin hit the tarmack it cracked her back lol about a 2 mintue fix but winds were about 0 for most of the morning maybe a 5mph breeze at most and the temp was near 50 blue skys and sunny. No cameras rolling today as there was only 2 of us so we were in the sky for the 3 hours we were there. Uni can figure out why the T40 rolls off to the left in a hover I won't be winning any contests I was able to drag the tail though too bad it was durning my harrier landings and not a hover lol awesome day though
Nov 10, 2012, 01:15 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
waynemia's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe
DOG that's awesome news glad it turned out so well, Nice kisses lol

Wayne I want to see a vid of that dang jet flying tomorrow and not just any jet I want to see YOUR jet in the sky that's an order. Lol

Well loading up the T40 and Edge for tomorrow
20+ winds gusting to 30. That is not going to happen.

Just checked and we have had a cust of 40mph.

http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...?ID=KTXSPRIN53
Nov 10, 2012, 01:33 PM
Registered User
It's raining, cold, and gray. Heavy laden skies release their burden in downpour after downpour streaking and smearing all that weary eyes can see. Even the fog that once enshrouded this dismal scene couldn't escape to the heavens, after a relentless pummeling the last of it's airy mist was grabbed from the air by splashing raindrops and carried off. What curse is this that causes street lights to turn on so early in the afternoon? The bottle beckons me.........
Nov 10, 2012, 02:24 PM
Flying Half Pound and Down
DaOldGuy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman
It's raining, cold, and gray. Heavy laden skies release their burden in downpour after downpour streaking and smearing all that weary eyes can see. Even the fog that once enshrouded this dismal scene couldn't escape to the heavens, after a relentless pummeling the last of it's airy mist was grabbed from the air by splashing raindrops and carried off. What curse is this that causes street lights to turn on so early in the afternoon? The bottle beckons me.........
Keep it guys, we are having a real nice weekend...
Nov 10, 2012, 03:27 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
Waldopepperaxe's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia
20+ winds gusting to 30. That is not going to happen. Just checked and we have had a cust of 40mph.
well if your jet was up there doing 150mph it would only seem like your jet was flying 110mph I don't see the problem here

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman
It's raining, cold, and gray. Heavy laden skies release their burden in downpour after downpour streaking and smearing all that weary eyes can see. Even the fog that once enshrouded this dismal scene couldn't escape to the heavens, after a relentless pummeling the last of it's airy mist was grabbed from the air by splashing raindrops and carried off. What curse is this that causes street lights to turn on so early in the afternoon? The bottle beckons me.........
How is it you can make the darkest dismal day sound so beautiful sorry for the bad weather but after Sandy left us up here its been quite nice well except the passing of the nor'easter that hit us with no snow thank God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy
Keep it guys, we are having a real nice weekend...
Right on Brother
Nov 10, 2012, 03:39 PM
Hardrock Miner
jacklegchris's Avatar
1 foot of snow and 10 deg right now.
Nov 10, 2012, 03:52 PM
Registered User
Chris.....and you're still sober?
Nov 10, 2012, 04:25 PM
Hardrock Miner
jacklegchris's Avatar
Been sober for 13 years. Gonna take the kids sledding.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help! Tower SUper Saver Club la528it Hot Online Deals 55 Sep 16, 2016 04:53 PM
Discussion New Club Thread - Northern Beaches Soaring Club Psionic001 Australia 13 Sep 11, 2014 07:45 AM
Discussion San Francisco Model Yacht Club's multi-club Swap Meet craig_c Dock Talk 17 Oct 13, 2009 02:28 AM