Nov 03, 2012, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklegchris View Post
I'm waiting for parts for my 60. Hopefully I'll have an entry in the next couple of weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
Mine's broke in half...
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966 View Post
I'm waiting on servos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia View Post
Great excuses! Mine is I don't have a Twist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy View Post
Mine broke in half twice while I owner it, once before I got it and I gave it to Gino.<in a cheezy Aerosmith voice> "I got no twist satisfaction!" I know, wrong group, I just like it better in this tone.

I'm good.

Although I might try for a better performance tomorrow. Forecast calls for temps in the high 40's but light winds...around 5mph./

to remove ads between posts
Nov 03, 2012, 11:48 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
I'm waiting on servos.
Did you get the 921 rxs to work?
Nov 03, 2012, 01:44 PM
O no wayne, DOG your twistless. Mine is still on the building table.
Did CR's son post a new twist hodown video?
Nov 03, 2012, 01:45 PM
O no not another noreaster.
Nov 03, 2012, 01:46 PM
Flying Half Pound and Down
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50 View Post
I would need to find a 60 size.... Wild Bill has a twist 60 with an OS 95. Maybe when the weather gets better, I could take it for a spin... hover...
Nov 03, 2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50 View Post
Tom's (CR) son does not have a Twist...Tom has a twist...but to my knowledge he has not posted a video.
Nov 03, 2012, 04:41 PM
heres his video he posted on the hodown thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NhBwSA0HsNA
Boy that boy can fly
Nov 03, 2012, 06:04 PM
In a cheezy Italian accent....

"We fly indoor tonight, 7:15 - 9:15, and everyone love us!"
Nov 03, 2012, 08:15 PM
O you DOG LOL
Good luck flying
Nov 03, 2012, 08:48 PM
Cookies Good - Bacon Better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklegchris View Post
I'm waiting for parts for my 60. Hopefully I'll have an entry in the next couple of weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brathanke View Post
Mine's broke in half...
Quote:
I'm waiting on servos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia View Post
Great excuses! Mine is I don't have a Twist.
Quote:
Mine broke in half twice while I owner it, once before I got it and I gave it to Gino.<in a cheezy Aerosmith voice> "I got no twist satisfaction!" I know, wrong group, I just like it better in this tone.

Watched the Sandy Relief live concert last night. I was blown away at the distruction they had shown. The one town lost 59 people during 911, then what, a month later a airliner went nose first into that same town killing many people. Now this town completely damaged and flooded by sandy, as the ran stopped everything caught fire and burned to the ground......

I am with my wife on this one, dont rebuild the houses, put a prison there or something... that is insaine this area has had this much bad happen.

So... if you home or buisness is hit by a huricane and you dont have coverage <we were forced to buy Huricane coverage where we live> and your house burns down after..... How is that sorted out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974 View Post
I'm good.

Although I might try for a better performance tomorrow. Forecast calls for temps in the high 40's but light winds...around 5mph./

The dog ate my homework ..........

Hey Wayne, on the Corvette, is only the radio dead, or are the windows affected also? Had a similar problem with my Camaro, radio and windows. Problem is in the Body Control Module. It affects the maintained power system (the stuff that stays on until you open the door). Problem is common on some Chev stuff. Bad solder joints on a relay in the BCM. Happens on Vettes and Camaros. Factory Screw up with the soldering. Radio only, no answer, but radio and doors, let me know I got a link that might help.
Nov 03, 2012, 09:37 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
There was a tornado, the lights went out, I forgot my gum, I had a flat tire, there was an earthquake IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!

Well I'm a fine one to start asking where the vids are we didn't have a camera rolling today but I did rip off 3 good T40 flights, temps in the 30's winds were poking in and out around 15-20. But man what a blast I had with her, also flew the Wonder great morning of flying
Nov 03, 2012, 09:39 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
DOG yeah those poor people have been bamboozled too many times and yes were hoping the noreaster doesn't close our season down I don't think it will though.
Nov 03, 2012, 11:45 PM
It's late fall and the Indians on a remote reservation in Oklahomaasked their new chief if the coming winter was going to be cold ormild.
Since he was a chief in a modern society, he had never been taught theold secrets. When he looked at the sky, he couldn't tell what the winter wasgoing to be like.
Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he told his tribe that thewinter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village shouldcollect firewood to be prepared.
But, being a practical leader, after several days, he got an idea. Hewent to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked, 'Isthe coming winter going to be cold?'
'It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold,' themeteorologist at the weather service responded.
Sothe chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more firewoodin order to be prepared.
Aweek later, he called the National Weather Service again. 'Does it still looklike it is going to be a very cold winter?'
'Yes,' the man at National Weather Service again replied, 'it's goingto be a very cold winter.'
The chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collectevery scrap of firewood they could find.
Two weeks later, the chief called the National Weather Service again.'Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be verycold?'
'Absolutely,' the man replied. 'It's looking more and more like it isgoing to be one of the coldest winters we've ever seen.'
'How can you be so sure?' the chief asked.
The weatherman replied,'The Indians are collecting a shitload of firewood.'
Nov 04, 2012, 12:21 AM
O DOG that was funny.
How was flying anyway.
Waldo glad you had a good day of flying.
I hope to fly tomorrow.
Nov 04, 2012, 12:29 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
It's late fall and the Indians on a remote reservation in Oklahomaasked their new chief if the coming winter was going to be cold ormild.
Since he was a chief in a modern society, he had never been taught theold secrets. When he looked at the sky, he couldn't tell what the winter wasgoing to be like.
Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he told his tribe that thewinter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village shouldcollect firewood to be prepared.
But, being a practical leader, after several days, he got an idea. Hewent to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked, 'Isthe coming winter going to be cold?'
'It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold,' themeteorologist at the weather service responded.
Sothe chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more firewoodin order to be prepared.
Aweek later, he called the National Weather Service again. 'Does it still looklike it is going to be a very cold winter?'
'Yes,' the man at National Weather Service again replied, 'it's goingto be a very cold winter.'
The chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collectevery scrap of firewood they could find.
Two weeks later, the chief called the National Weather Service again.'Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be verycold?'
'Absolutely,' the man replied. 'It's looking more and more like it isgoing to be one of the coldest winters we've ever seen.'
'How can you be so sure?' the chief asked.
The weatherman replied,'The Indians are collecting a shitload of firewood.'

I love your easy to read font

My old eyes can see your post easy

It should be a cold winter but many people are not,prepared for,it

I try to cut and stock firewood but it rains too much here

Recently

It is hard to,choose to,chop firewood or go,fly the twist

Quick Reply