Oct 31, 2012, 06:51 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy
No Video.... Didnt happen!
Thank God!
I don't want any videos of that floating around!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 31, 2012, 07:17 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Thread OP
Happy Halloween everyone!! I actually like this night of the year, always have.
Oct 31, 2012, 09:31 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
Wow Kerwin lol awesome story

Plow congrats on the contest and we Have to have video of that lol

Snowman say it isn't so not Snow on the ground

I've always had fun on Halloween not as much fun as Kerwin apparently lol I'm going to have to step up my game

David use those superpowers tonight
Oct 31, 2012, 09:38 PM
Augernaut
I missed trash day monday, but it all worked out. Found a good use for a six pack and some pumkins.

Happy Halloween from the Wookies house.
Oct 31, 2012, 10:12 PM
3d NOOBular
That's great Wookster
Oct 31, 2012, 10:48 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
Hey, Old Farts....

http://radiolovers.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldopepperaxe
I drive around in silence
The audio in my Vette went out. Dealer says $700. I am looking for alternatives now!

We have no Halloween kids here. Probably good. The teenagers would screw it all up anyway.

We were never rowdy when I was young, but I went into the Army at 17 so...

I have never been a party guy. I don't like crowds or drinking to excess. The crowd thing gets kind of hard at family gatherings on my wife's side. Eight brothers/sisters, a bunch of nieces and a few nephews, the great-nieces and nephews seem to be an ever-growing, endless sea now.

I had an evening flight for Halloween in the yard. Twelve minutes on the Candy Corn.
Last edited by waynemia; Oct 31, 2012 at 10:59 PM.
Oct 31, 2012, 10:57 PM
Video with a 7' flying wing "Mothership" posted on my build thread by the guy that cuts the wings.

Mother Ship GoPro (4 min 46 sec)
Nov 01, 2012, 09:34 AM
Well well well. I'm feeling the effects of sandy here in missouri. You see I ordered a blue arrow motor from BP hobbies for my little tigger moth. And wouldn't you know it. BP hobbies is in New jersey. I called them this morning and the guy told me NJ was now a third world country. I apolized and wished him all the best. He did tell me that they were picking today and my order should be processed today. Sandy you ole b h you
Nov 01, 2012, 10:49 AM
BTW wayne is it your car stereo thats out? For that amount of money you can drive up here and I'll fix it for you plus we'll get some flyin in.
Nov 01, 2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50
BTW wayne is it your car stereo thats out? For that amount of money you can drive up here and I'll fix it for you plus we'll get some flyin in.
Yea, it is the system in my 2005 Corvette. The dealer says it is the radio but I suspect it could also be the Bose amplifier. I need to get a scope out and look for any signal from the radio to the amp.

I can also buy a second-hand radio unit a lot cheaper than $700.

I have searched the internet for information but nothing has panned out yet. So far, it is just all the sound is out so it is not a crisis. The bells, beeps, warnings all go through the stereo system so none of that is on.

It is just a matter of getting to the point that I am willing to commit to a resolution.
Nov 01, 2012, 12:39 PM
Do Da Dippidy
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookster
I missed trash day monday, but it all worked out. Found a good use for a six pack and some pumkins.

Happy Halloween from the Wookies house.
Awesome! Lol
Nov 01, 2012, 12:44 PM
Yeah I'd look at the signal beteewn the radio an the amp. Since you don't have a channel out, I'd look at the power supplies and their filters. Of course you need to figure out if it's your amp or radio 1st.
Nov 01, 2012, 04:19 PM
Boy when y'all stop flyin'.......y'all stop postin'!
Nov 01, 2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman
Boy when y'all stop flyin'.......y'all stop postin'!
sorry, actually, I'm working!
Nov 01, 2012, 05:01 PM
Snowman's love child
Wayne I wouldnt fix the radio, I would drive and just listening to the beautiful sound of the engine.

Quick Reply