Club Twistaholic - Page 1831 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Sep 26, 2012, 03:58 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
waynemia's Avatar
Please stop talking about strap-ons.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2012, 04:12 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50
Snowy are you sure your just not flying that battery too far into low voltage. I'd use your Triton to check those batteries capicity.
Kerwin, to which post are you referring to with the above statement? ????
Buckskin......I'm looking for one that's not even as good looking as yours....I just want one that I can use to get to my favorite hunting/trapping/fishing spots, and that's reliable for trips under 100 miles! Not too much to ask, right? Well, I haven't been able to find one for less than $5,000!!!!! I'm thinking between 1 and 2 grand. Used vehicles of that description are hard to find! Especially in this economically depressed area of hell.

Thanks Plow! Some good reading right there!
Sep 26, 2012, 04:14 PM
Do Da Dippidy
plowboy1966's Avatar
Good heavens!!! @ Wayne.
Sep 26, 2012, 04:16 PM
Do Da Dippidy
plowboy1966's Avatar
You're welcome snowman. Art is a good dude and I know he would help if needed.
Sep 26, 2012, 04:26 PM
Registered User
buckskin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman
Kerwin, to which post are you referring to with the above statement? ????
Buckskin......I'm looking for one that's not even as good looking as yours....I just want one that I can use to get to my favorite hunting/trapping/fishing spots, and that's reliable for trips under 100 miles! Not too much to ask, right? Well, I haven't been able to find one for less than $5,000!!!!! I'm thinking between 1 and 2 grand. Used vehicles of that description are hard to find! Especially in this economically depressed area of hell.

Thanks Plow! Some good reading right there!


Sounds like you're in the wrong part of the country Snowy One. I only paid $1750 for mine, it's pretty easy to find a 4x4 for 2 to 4 grand around here. The small Cherokee's can be found between 1 and 2 grand if you look hard enough. I just always wanted one of the full size Cherokee's or Wagoneers, they tend to run quite a bit higher.
Sep 26, 2012, 04:31 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia
Please stop talking about strap-ons.
??????? Did I miss something????????
Sep 26, 2012, 04:32 PM
Registered User
Buckskin.....sounds like a great deal......how many miles on it?
Sep 26, 2012, 04:44 PM
Registered User
buckskin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman
Buckskin.....sounds like a great deal......how many miles on it?

244k engine is tight and runs great, trans is only about a year old. I haven't had a chance to try out the 4wd yet but was told it works including the factory locker on the rear diff, he didn't say any thing about the front locker though. The six inch lift and 35' tires are a nice plus.
Sep 26, 2012, 06:08 PM
Flying Half Pound and Down
DaOldGuy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966
Good heavens!!! @ Wayne.
Is he trying to get Adam & Eve adds to show up in the banner section or what?
Sep 26, 2012, 06:18 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
waynemia's Avatar
Kerwin - in the mail.
Sep 26, 2012, 06:54 PM
Do Da Dippidy
plowboy1966's Avatar
Just released!
Total Flying Seven. (10 min 50 sec)
Sep 26, 2012, 07:12 PM
Hardrock Miner
jacklegchris's Avatar
Just getting caught up here. Nice truck Daniel 4500? Or 1ton? Love the jeep there Buckskin very nice. My hunting rig is my '82 Ford F-250. It's good for short trips because of the 10 mi/gallon and the fact that just to go 60 the engine is fairly well rapped out. Don't have a tach on it but it's about as many RPM's as I want to push it. Did someone say bacon?Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348701161.239302.jpg
Views: 44
Size: 103.2 KB
Description:
Sep 26, 2012, 08:09 PM
Do Da Dippidy
plowboy1966's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy
Is he trying to get Adam & Eve adds to show up in the banner section or what?
Well I'd click on an Agent Provacature link!!
Sep 26, 2012, 09:50 PM
Suspended Account
Crazy bunch of dudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966
Sep 26, 2012, 09:58 PM
Suspended Account
Wayne got my Ezstar 2 today

Bought servos motor esc and some carbon rod

Going with 1400 kv himax motor and stock folding prop.

And stock motor mount


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help! Tower SUper Saver Club la528it Hot Online Deals 55 Sep 16, 2016 05:53 PM
Discussion New Club Thread - Northern Beaches Soaring Club Psionic001 Australia 13 Sep 11, 2014 08:45 AM
Discussion San Francisco Model Yacht Club's multi-club Swap Meet craig_c Dock Talk 17 Oct 13, 2009 03:28 AM