Club Twistaholic - Page 1564 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
May 31, 2012, 12:29 PM
Registered User
Plow.......I thought I schooled you on hovering years ago!!!!!! lol *Watch the sparks fly now, folks!*
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 31, 2012, 01:22 PM
Flying Half Pound and Down
DaOldGuy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974
the rf 4.5 to rf 6.0 upgrade is only $50...well worth it IMHO
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman
Plow.......I thought I schooled you on hovering years ago!!!!!! lol *Watch the sparks fly now, folks!*
my 5.5 needs upgraded. <sigh>

Sparks eh?
May 31, 2012, 01:46 PM
Registered User
No sparks.....just a smoldering i guess. I'll settle for a quiet smoldering.
May 31, 2012, 01:49 PM
Registered User








May 31, 2012, 02:07 PM
3d NOOBular
3DNater's Avatar
is there any significance to 15 popcorns? Just wondering if that number was chosen on purpose... maybe a code or something?
May 31, 2012, 03:21 PM
Registered User
The crowd was hungry?
May 31, 2012, 03:22 PM
Registered User
Synchronous popcorn eating?

>#=>boredom?
May 31, 2012, 03:23 PM
Registered User
Truth: back still has me laid up so I'm bothering you good folks as I build up the number of posts to deal with my "post number envy"!
May 31, 2012, 03:28 PM
3d NOOBular
3DNater's Avatar
speaking of which... I didn't even realize I had just passed 4000
May 31, 2012, 03:35 PM
Flying Half Pound and Down
DaOldGuy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman
Truth: back still has me laid up so I'm bothering you good folks as I build up the number of posts to deal with my "post number envy"!
Dont bother since we are not easy to bother?

Post envy eh? I seen it written somewhere, Flying Giants I think, "He with the most posts flys the least"
May 31, 2012, 03:50 PM
Registered User
I can't read fast enough to keep up and defiantly can' t type fast enough . I hope Kerwn and Sonwdog have enough fun for all of us
May 31, 2012, 03:51 PM
Flying Half Pound and Down
DaOldGuy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tower flyer
I can't read fast enough to keep up and defiantly can' t type fast enough . I hope Kerwn and Sonwdog have enough fun for all of us
If they dont have fun at this, its their own fault....Just saying!
May 31, 2012, 07:04 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy
Post envy eh? I seen it written somewhere, Flying Giants I think, "He with the most posts flys the least"
What are you saying DOG......that you're flying less than me? I thought you were like the Jedi Master of PA. (To use a colloquialism from my children's time.)
May 31, 2012, 07:25 PM
Registered User
SnowDog1974's Avatar
Just arrived in Cape Guardrail...425 miles :0)
May 31, 2012, 07:26 PM
Registered User
SnowDog1974's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974
Just arrived in Cape Guardrail...425 miles :0)
Cape Giardeau

Silly auto correct!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help! Tower SUper Saver Club la528it Hot Online Deals 55 Sep 16, 2016 05:53 PM
Discussion New Club Thread - Northern Beaches Soaring Club Psionic001 Australia 13 Sep 11, 2014 08:45 AM
Discussion San Francisco Model Yacht Club's multi-club Swap Meet craig_c Dock Talk 17 Oct 13, 2009 03:28 AM