Club Twistaholic - Page 1500 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
May 08, 2012, 05:14 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
waynemia's Avatar

100cc Bill Hemple YAK 55M


In cost anyway...
Last edited by waynemia; May 08, 2012 at 05:47 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 08, 2012, 05:17 PM
Registered User
SnowDog1974's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia
In cost anyway...
dang...that's a pretty serious telescope...definitely not your entry-level system! you gonna be looking at bass fisher[wo]men with that thing?

looking forward to some pics when you get it set up.
May 08, 2012, 05:32 PM
Do Da Dippidy
plowboy1966's Avatar
Good Lawdy!!!
May 08, 2012, 05:49 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
waynemia's Avatar
This is the 10" scope I started with two months ago.
May 08, 2012, 06:13 PM
******
Wow Wayne, those are some nice bass!


I now have a 6" telescope
May 08, 2012, 06:26 PM
Registered User
Wayne, you started with a 10" and now you got an 8" ????? Bloodflow issues????

Kerwin49 admits to having a 6 incher...
May 08, 2012, 06:29 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
waynemia's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman
Wayne, you started with a 10" and now you got an 8" ????? Bloodflow issues????
The 8 is optimized for photography. It also will be mounted on a goto mount/tripod so it can automatically track. It has a 3" with it so there is 11".
May 08, 2012, 06:37 PM
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
waynemia's Avatar
Page 1500
except for Joe
May 08, 2012, 06:59 PM
Registered User
SnowDog1974's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia
Page 1500
except for Joe
woot! 1500 for me too...we're on the same page, Wayne
May 08, 2012, 07:35 PM
Flying Half Pound and Down
DaOldGuy's Avatar
Lets see what I will while as SAP today....

Wayne has taken up Asstrology from the looks of the last 2 pictures posted.

Oh Snowy one may of may not have mention;
T_ _ _taholics are a diverse bunch of talented miscreants and that's why I'm still here....hell.....we have star gazers, dungeon dwellers, comedians, college grads, tap dancers, chefs, ski patrolmen, auto body repairmen, electricians, electronic control specialists, psychologists, service men, contractors, USPS workers, skilled tradesmen, craftsmen, psychos, nut cases, narcissists, retirees, unemployed, under-worked, over-worked, nurses, hard rock miners, under-fed, over-fed, out-of-luck, under-paid, day dreamers, oh........and a few Canadians for a sense of normalcy!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone, but a few descriptions in the middle of the paragraph above might have you covered!

I fit many of those selections....

Drove right past SAP today, the dang garmen wanted me to turn at the intersection just past the SAP drive way.... Went for ever and could not find a place to turn around. There was a rode to the left <I was on a four lane> and it was marked "No U Turn" so, I turned into the road, then did a 3 point, came back to the stop sign and went back.... Cop nailed me. He even stated that I did a 3 point, but it was still classified as a U since I went back the direction I came from. He also said he was assigned to this spot because of accidents....... There was a Stop light intersection a 1/4 mile past on that side and the area was clearly visable.... It was a cash cow spot. 3 other co workers, also missed the turn, seen me pulled over so they new they could Bust a U without issue.

No points, just a "failure to obey a sign" to the tune of $110.00
May 08, 2012, 07:38 PM
Suspended Account
I built 3 bird houses today
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia
Funding a new hobby, astronomy.
May 08, 2012, 07:43 PM
Registered User
SnowDog1974's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy

Drove right past SAP today, the dang garmen wanted me to turn at the intersection just past the SAP drive way.... Went for ever and could not find a place to turn around. There was a rode to the left <I was on a four lane> and it was marked "No U Turn" so, I turned into the road, then did a 3 point, came back to the stop sign and went back.... Cop nailed me. He even stated that I did a 3 point, but it was still classified as a U since I went back the direction I came from. He also said he was assigned to this spot because of accidents....... There was a Stop light intersection a 1/4 mile past on that side and the area was clearly visable.... It was a cash cow spot. 3 other co workers, also missed the turn, seen me pulled over so they new they could Bust a U without issue.

No points, just a "failure to obey a sign" to the tune of $110.00
Dang Ron, that's a tough one...those "traps" like that just suck. Sorry to hear that.
May 08, 2012, 07:51 PM
Flying Half Pound and Down
DaOldGuy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowDog1974
Dang Ron, that's a tough one...those "traps" like that just suck. Sorry to hear that.
<shrug> seems like I donate a C note every year since I have been in PA..Least there was no points... I was 3 hours from home, so they know if there is no points you wont spend 50 in gas and court fees to fight it.
May 08, 2012, 08:43 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin49
Wow Wayne, those are some nice bass!


I now have a 6" telescope
Lolololol...now that is some funny shite!!
May 08, 2012, 08:55 PM
Registered User
CR it's never to late to get it.

I found 26 Rx packs.......I can't use them in the air, but most of them charge up.......do RC cars use Rx packs or do they have a BEC (Battery Elimination Circuit)? I've got to find a use for them!!!!! That's a lot of $$$$$ right there!

DOG........I feel your pain......recent ticket cost me $270 plus an online safety course so that the insurance co wouldn't see the two points it could have been.........just for being ticketed at 5 over!!!!!!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help! Tower SUper Saver Club la528it Hot Online Deals 55 Sep 16, 2016 05:53 PM
Discussion New Club Thread - Northern Beaches Soaring Club Psionic001 Australia 13 Sep 11, 2014 08:45 AM
Discussion San Francisco Model Yacht Club's multi-club Swap Meet craig_c Dock Talk 17 Oct 13, 2009 03:28 AM