New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Nov 08, 2012, 01:26 PM
Raycamaro is offline
Find More Posts by Raycamaro
Registered User
Raycamaro's Avatar
I'm amazed at the quality of this helicopter. It's got to be the best value for your money of any helicopter. I own a dozen E-Flite Blades and the S107 is one of my favorites to fly.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 08, 2012, 01:58 PM
Heli Pad is offline
Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Heli Pad's Avatar
Jake, nice flying helicopter. I'm with Ray on this. No matter how many helicopters I have, I never stop enjoying my first love of RC helicopter, the S107G.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 08:24 PM
Iplumb is online now
Find More Posts by Iplumb
Registered User
Subscribed!
Old Nov 09, 2012, 10:30 PM
RoboHeli is offline
Find More Posts by RoboHeli
Safety : practice & promote!
RoboHeli's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
Jake, nice flying helicopter. I'm with Ray on this. No matter how many helicopters I have, I never stop enjoying my first love of RC helicopter, the S107G.
Quoted for truth.

I'm now 1 year into my heli obsession and I still remember the sense of awe and wonder the first time I unpacked my S107G and tried it out.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 02:53 PM
IceRail is offline
Find More Posts by IceRail
We NEED a LiPo w a USB plug!!!
IceRail's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboHeli View Post
Quoted for truth.

I'm now 1 year into my heli obsession and I still remember the sense of awe and wonder the first time I unpacked my S107G and tried it out.






I can't even imagine NOT having a box of 107's (and 9958's,... and v911's,.. ) around anymore.
I even keep a few in my truck in case I need an "emergency fix".
Old Nov 10, 2012, 05:03 PM
Jake8131 is online now
Find More Posts by Jake8131
Jake From Planet Mascoutah, IL
Jake8131's Avatar
Flying my red and yellow Syma S107g's back to back....these are the best!


YELREDSYMAS107G (4 min 57 sec)
Old Nov 11, 2012, 01:38 AM
HIR/Cer is offline
Find More Posts by HIR/Cer
Registered User
HIR/Cer's Avatar

Syma EXtreme S-107G


Syma EXtreme S-107G? Here's a pix taken off an eBay listing (item no. 110966650016).
Old Nov 11, 2012, 02:06 AM
Iplumb is online now
Find More Posts by Iplumb
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIR/Cer View Post
Syma EXtreme S-107G? Here's a pix taken off an eBay listing (item no. 110966650016).
What's EXtreme about it? Anyone know?
Old Nov 11, 2012, 04:37 AM
austin.laws is offline
Find More Posts by austin.laws
Night flier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raycamaro View Post
I'm amazed at the quality of this helicopter. It's got to be the best value for your money of any helicopter. I own a dozen E-Flite Blades and the S107 is one of my favorites to fly.
Do u have a spare mcx? I would like to buy one as I can't find any in the UK? Pm me if u are willing to sell one to me. Thanks austin.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 09:56 PM
IceRail is offline
Find More Posts by IceRail
We NEED a LiPo w a USB plug!!!
IceRail's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iplumb View Post
What's EXtreme about it? Anyone know?
Just the packaging.

My sister baught her kid one in the "EXtreme" box from Circle-K (Shell station).

I tried it the first several times - there's nothing extreme about it (if anything, it felt slightly sluggish). It's just a regular S107G.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 11:35 PM
Heli Pad is offline
Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Heli Pad's Avatar
IMHO, "Extremely" over-priced.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 03:07 AM
Raycamaro is offline
Find More Posts by Raycamaro
Registered User
Raycamaro's Avatar
Who's got the best price today? I have to buy two for a friend's grandkids. I bought mine at Amazon but their price has gone up.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 03:13 AM
Heli Pad is offline
Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Heli Pad's Avatar
Best price for S107 today here.
If you are willing, S108 has better price.
Or, for a slightly diff flavor, get this Firebird.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 03:46 AM
austin.laws is offline
Find More Posts by austin.laws
Night flier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raycamaro View Post
Who's got the best price today? I have to buy two for a friend's grandkids. I bought mine at Amazon but their price has gone up.
23.99 from hobby craft in hereford. Not a bad price ide say!
Old Nov 13, 2012, 01:50 PM
Raycamaro is offline
Find More Posts by Raycamaro
Registered User
Raycamaro's Avatar
Are the S107, S108 and S109 the same internally?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale 3-channel Micro IR S107 Metal HoneyBee Helicopter No.ES0107 (with Gyro) mictopwin Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 8 May 09, 2011 02:47 PM
Discussion V-max .vs. Falcon-X .vs. Syma 3 S107? 7immy Mini Helis 12 Apr 07, 2011 05:11 PM
Discussion Mosquito 3CH Radio Control Helicopter Version 2 by Syma Wayno-san Micro Ready-to-Fly 39 Dec 26, 2010 03:36 PM