Oct 28, 2012, 11:16 AM
Philippians 4:13
Hey guys.
I am looking for info on the Syma s109 but can't seem to find any. Tons of info on the 107... can any of you point me in the right direction? Thank you!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 28, 2012, 11:40 AM
Registered User

syma s107 problem


I was running all was fine so I landed and the I was trying to see how slow it would run then the rotors stopped and now they wont turn just jerk when I move the stick? any ideas?
Oct 28, 2012, 12:20 PM
Registered User
Hi guys just found this site . not sure were to post my question?. I have a s107

I was running all was fine so I landed and the I was trying to see how slow it would run then the rotors stopped and now they wont turn just jerk when I move the stick? any ideas?
Oct 28, 2012, 02:26 PM
Master Of My Universe
scotsoft's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_horn View Post
Hey guys.
I am looking for info on the Syma s109 but can't seem to find any. Tons of info on the 107... can any of you point me in the right direction? Thank you!
A quick search brought this up

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ght=syma+s109g
Oct 28, 2012, 02:48 PM
Jake From Planet Mascoutah, IL
Jake8131's Avatar
Flying the S109g and 108g back to back....

SYMAS A (3 min 12 sec)
Oct 28, 2012, 03:02 PM
Philippians 4:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotsoft View Post
Thanks man! Seriously I did several searches and it kept taking me back to the 107 thread!
Oct 28, 2012, 10:19 PM
Registered User
hi I have bought 3 s 107 g and frist one was great, second two lose power when flying for a split second, sometimes crashing to the floor and sometimes it recovers. This happens many times during a session. Someone said it could be the flouresant lights, but the old one doesn't have this issue. does anyone know.To have two in a row to do this it would seem that this might be a common thing.
Last edited by erikjj; Oct 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: add more
Oct 29, 2012, 02:47 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Heli Pad's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_horn View Post
Thanks man! Seriously I did several searches and it kept taking me back to the 107 thread!
The S109G thread exist, but it is rather inactive. What would you like to know or are looking for regarding S109G? I think if you asked you question here, you might just get an answer. There are many of us that are familiar with both the S107 and the S109.
Oct 29, 2012, 02:53 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Heli Pad's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by diver8718 View Post
Hi guys just found this site . not sure were to post my question?. I have a s107

I was running all was fine so I landed and the I was trying to see how slow it would run then the rotors stopped and now they wont turn just jerk when I move the stick? any ideas?
Welcome to RCG. I would like to help you. But after reading your problem description, there was just so little to go on. I couldn't make any suggestions yet. Would you like to get into more detail, give more description, and/or share a video with us to show us what it is doing?

What exactly did you mean by "trying to see how slow it would run"? Were you saying that the rotors won't spin up, but they jerk?

Were you running it with a depleted battery? Did recharging the battery help?
Oct 29, 2012, 02:57 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Heli Pad's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikjj View Post
hi I have bought 3 s 107 g and frist one was great, second two lose power when flying for a split second, sometimes crashing to the floor and sometimes it recovers. This happens many times during a session. Someone said it could be the flouresant lights, but the old one doesn't have this issue. does anyone know.To have two in a row to do this it would seem that this might be a common thing.
Not exactly sure how your two S107 lost power. It is not a typical thing for an S107 to lose power and drop out of the sky. Tell us more. Any IR controlled helicopter will be affected by fluorescent lamps, big screen TV, or any strong light source, because the IR signal will get drowned out. Were you flying indoor/outdoor? If you were flying indoors, try turning off devices that has strong lights, like TV, lamps, etc. to see if it makes any difference.
Oct 29, 2012, 01:15 PM
Jake From Planet Mascoutah, IL
Jake8131's Avatar
Mine is still flying good...bright light coming thru a window doesn't help either.

SYMAS107G ER (1 min 40 sec)
Oct 29, 2012, 05:00 PM
Registered User
i will try turning the lights and stuff, and ya it is strang that i now have two that do that. The frist one i got runs fine withe the lights on and stuff. I'll try some things see what happens. thanks
Oct 29, 2012, 08:54 PM
We NEED a LiPo w a USB plug!!!
IceRail's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikjj View Post
i will try turning the lights and stuff, and ya it is strang that i now have two that do that. The frist one i got runs fine withe the lights on and stuff. I'll try some things see what happens. thanks
Just curious (I'm lazy - I like to start on the outside by checking the easiest things first)...
Did you make absolutely sure there is no hair, carpet-fiber, lint, etc binding the shaft(s) or gear teeth?
No broken or missing gear teeth?
Last edited by IceRail; Oct 29, 2012 at 09:21 PM.
Oct 31, 2012, 02:52 AM
Registered User
HIR/Cer's Avatar

Syma EXtreme S-3.5G


Anyone buy one of these yet? Looks like a S107.
Oct 31, 2012, 07:37 AM
S107, S026
TSquare123's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIR/Cer View Post
Anyone buy one of these yet? Looks like a S107.
Does it really recharge in 20 minutes?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale 3-channel Micro IR S107 Metal HoneyBee Helicopter No.ES0107 (with Gyro) mictopwin Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 8 May 09, 2011 01:47 PM
Discussion V-max .vs. Falcon-X .vs. Syma 3 S107? 7immy Mini Helis 12 Apr 07, 2011 04:11 PM
Discussion Mosquito 3CH Radio Control Helicopter Version 2 by Syma Wayno-san Micro Ready-to-Fly 39 Dec 26, 2010 02:36 PM