Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Feb 25, 2012, 06:06 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Actually, they have always been like that in the past. It's one of those known glitches of SYMA. The Tx has A/B/C, but the switch only has 2 positions. I've come across Fakes that actually has 3 switchable positions.

The more recent samples of Classic S107s that I received showed only A/B on the remote. My 2012 Yellow also has A/B. So, I thought that Syma has finally fixed it. Now, your 2012 white has A/B/C? Sounds like that they have gone backwards, or simply just trying to rid the last of their "mistakes".
to remove ads between posts
Feb 25, 2012, 06:14 PM
Heli Mania
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceRail View Post
I'll order one (or two) then.

That company is in China, right?

TIA ~ Erik
No ... Nitroplanes is in CA. I just ordered a 9958 myself. Good price.
Feb 25, 2012, 07:29 PM
We NEED a LiPo w a USB plug!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
No ... Nitroplanes is in CA. I just ordered a 9958 myself. Good price.
Anyway,.. I blame it all on Heli Pad ! By posting that link, he's contributing to my disease!
Feb 25, 2012, 08:33 PM
Heli Mania
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceRail View Post
Anyway,.. I blame it all on Heli Pad ! By posting that link, he's contributing to my disease!
Yeah, I can blame him too. Actually, I was thinking of getting another V911, but the 9958 ended up being cheaper (even with shipping since it's on sale), plus it will give me a different heli to become familiar with.
Feb 26, 2012, 06:44 AM
Motto - fly it, crash it = fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
Yeah, I can blame him too. Actually, I was thinking of getting another V911, but the 9958 ended up being cheaper (even with shipping since it's on sale), plus it will give me a different heli to become familiar with.
Okay, I might as well join in with blaming him, too......my 9958 is supposed to be on the way from Nitro. Don't really have a good reason to have it. I fly my two 107's and 026 okay; my 033 pretty good; my MQX kinda fair; and now I'm gonna try a more difficult 9958. Yep, something is wrong with me that has to be blamed somewhere.
Feb 27, 2012, 09:54 AM
I am looking for a good place to buy a S107 & a S022 (the small Huey). I see lots of places to buy one or the other but I end up getting hit with a surprise shipping fee. I have seen Amazon: Battery Superstore, RC-Fever, Nitroplanes and a few others and they either: 1.) don't carry both. 2.) charge $35 and $50 respectively or 3.) have some dings on their reputation in this thread...
Any ideas?
Last edited by ridinon0; Feb 27, 2012 at 10:02 AM.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:28 AM
Come again, Ridinon0? I'd like to help you, but the S022 is a large Chinook tandem, not a small Huey. Could you clarify which one you're looking for? Take a look at deal I just posted here for a Cobra (a Huey derivative) that you might be interested in.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
Come again, Ridinon0? I'd like to help you, but the S022 is a large Chinook tandem, not a small Huey. Could you clarify which one you're looking for? Take a look at deal I just posted here for a Cobra (a Huey derivative) that you might be interested in.
I have been getting Huey and Chinook mixed up. I meant the tandem Chinook s026. (I guess s022 is the big one...) Thanks for clarifying.

So to restate, I'd like to get the s022 and s107.
Feb 27, 2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridinon0 View Post
I have been getting Huey and Chinook mixed up. I meant the tandem Chinook s026. (I guess s022 is the big one...) Thanks for clarifying.

So to restate, I'd like to get the s022 and s107.
Okay, I think I know what you meant. Now you're getting the large and small mixed up. If I'm reading between the lines correctly, I think you meant to ask about getting an S107G and an S026G. And here's what I would suggest:

Add these into your cart, and enjoy free shipping (FSSS):
1) S107G
2) S026G

To enjoy FSSS, your order total needs to be $25, but it doesn't have to be from the SAME seller.
Feb 27, 2012, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
Okay, I think I know what you meant. Now you're getting the large and small mixed up. If I'm reading between the lines correctly, I think you meant to ask about getting an S107G and an S026G. And here's what I would suggest:

Add these into your cart, and enjoy free shipping (FSSS):
1) S107G
2) S026G

To enjoy FSSS, your order total needs to be $25, but it doesn't have to be from the SAME seller.
Yes, I had two errors in that first post... Thanks for helping. Purchased, opted for second trial of Amazon Prime, and then I couldn't turn down $3.99 for 1 day shipping!
Feb 27, 2012, 03:40 PM
Motto - fly it, crash it = fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridinon0 View Post
Yes, I had two errors in that first post... Thanks for helping. Purchased, opted for second trial of Amazon Prime, and then I couldn't turn down $3.99 for 1 day shipping!
I've been flying the 107 for a couple of weeks and enjoy it. I received my 026 today and enjoy it, too. The 026 is a bit easier to fly and has better trim control. You may want to start with the 026 if you're a real beginner.
Feb 27, 2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fs2flyer View Post
I've been flying the 107 for a couple of weeks and enjoy it. I received my 026 today and enjoy it, too. The 026 is a bit easier to fly and has better trim control. You may want to start with the 026 if you're a real beginner.
Good to know, thanks!
Feb 28, 2012, 02:23 AM
My toilet water has TBE

Vibrating & chirping

I posted last month, or so, about how my blue copter was vibrating. It stopped almost as suddenly as it started and I thought it was because of a weight/ balance modification that I'd done. It's been fine ever since but now my yellow one has been vibrating for a couple weeks. I haven't touched it, as far as any mods, since before any vibration started. I wonder if it's a 'phase' that they go through. I hope yellow will 'snap out of it' like blue did, anyway. It's baffling.
Feb 28, 2012, 03:04 AM
Heli Mania
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickman0236 View Post
I posted last month, or so, about how my blue copter was vibrating. It stopped almost as suddenly as it started and I thought it was because of a weight/ balance modification that I'd done. It's been fine ever since but now my yellow one has been vibrating for a couple weeks. I haven't touched it, as far as any mods, since before any vibration started. I wonder if it's a 'phase' that they go through. I hope yellow will 'snap out of it' like blue did, anyway. It's baffling.
Might want to put a small amount of lube on the flybar pivot and link balls, and also the motor gear train. "Chirping" doesn't sound normal.
Feb 28, 2012, 08:21 AM
S107G MSR MSRX 120SR Nano QX
Hi XD,

My 2012 lime green S107G has only A&B positions on the TX.