Sep 02, 2010, 03:05 PM
Nice day for RC'ing
Thats always a possibility.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 02, 2010, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1010 View Post
Ok, now my heli isnt pairing at all now, full charge on heli and both the transmitter and the heli have all the lights on.

Help, i still haven't been able to fly my heli yet!!
One last thing you can check. Make sure your transmitter is set to the same channel as heli. There is a switch in middle marked A and B and C. Try switching channels and see if that works.
Sep 02, 2010, 04:37 PM
Master Of My Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasdude View Post
One last thing you can check. Make sure your transmitter is set to the same channel as heli. There is a switch in middle marked A and B and C. Try switching channels and see if that works.
There are only two channels on the S107's transmitter not three. It's marked out for three but there are only two and it does not matter which channel is chosen A or C the heli will bind to either. The transmitter layout is used for other helis so instead of making different moulds they make the same one do many. That had me going for a while when I got my first S107 and could not get it to work, then I read in this forum about binding the heli to the transmitter and all was made clear and it soared skyward
Sep 02, 2010, 07:09 PM
Looking for the perfect heli
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy cajun mike View Post
New to any type rc flying picked heli to start with.........S107G .....first flight hit wall near ceiling crashed to the floor. Now the heli powers up moves in circle and will not lift off. Motor seems to have a different pitch ( sound ). Nothing seems to be bent or out of alignement.....from a newbie prospective any way. Please advise guys I need help
Mine does that occasionally. I reboot the heli and transmitter and it's fine.
Worth a shot?

~M
Sep 02, 2010, 07:51 PM
I've received my S107 from focalprice yesterday (8 days [6 business + 2 weekend days]), and after flying it for 4 charges, I can only say WOW, at 29.99$ shipped to my door, it's amazing how easy it is to fly.

I'm considering removing the throttle spring, and landing it over my 4 1/2 year old son.

Anyone know if we can get some white one, I would love to offer them to company with their logo for trade-show drawing.
Sep 02, 2010, 08:04 PM
I'm FAMOUS
If ANYbody can hook you up, it will be Hobby-Estore.
Sep 02, 2010, 08:04 PM
Nice day for RC'ing
They are fun eh! I have only seen yellow,blue and red.
Sep 02, 2010, 08:06 PM
I'm FAMOUS

Don't forget the Living-Room SkyHarley!
http://www.helizonerc.com/ProductDet...eFirebirdBlack
(Helizone Firebird in black)

Photo Gallery- The Black Firebird
Last edited by killbucket; Sep 02, 2010 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Aviod my site- you won't get free...
Sep 02, 2010, 08:14 PM
Nice day for RC'ing
Yeah that is a sharp heli.
Sep 02, 2010, 08:29 PM
I'm FAMOUS
I SteamPunked mine out...it sure doesn't look like that anymore.
Sep 02, 2010, 11:00 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!

WOOOHOOOO! I'm a new owner of an S107

A big thanks going out to Redfisher who convinced me to pickup this ffabulous little sub-micro IR 3 channel gyro assisted heli. and then he supplied the ebay seller link that sells them for only a few bucks more than all the no name super cheapie little IR helis I've been flying. This S107 is so smooth and predictable and it flies like a much larger heli. I'm a believer and now understands why this little heli has such a loyal following.

Doubletap ( a happy new S107 owner.
Sep 02, 2010, 11:05 PM
I like the heli I just stated facts to try and get some suggestions on what can be done to repair it....
Sep 02, 2010, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy cajun mike View Post
New to any type rc flying picked heli to start with.........S107G .....first flight hit wall near ceiling crashed to the floor. Now the heli powers up moves in circle and will not lift off. Motor seems to have a different pitch ( sound ). Nothing seems to be bent or out of alignement.....from a newbie prospective any way. Please advise guys I need help
AFAIK (AsFarAsIKnow) there is no "S107G".... but there is an S105G that has appeared. Hope you get it flying again.
Sep 03, 2010, 12:31 AM
Fly Runaway Fans
Quote:
Now the heli powers up moves in circle and will not lift off.
This is most often one of two things. Lower rotor loosens from shaft. Or one of the gears loosens from its shaft.

The originals scarcely had any problems at all. But once the model became popular, genuine manufacture has gotten sloppy and there are at least two levels of knockoffs. Today if you want an 'original' 107, the only way to assure you get one is buy Firebird.
Sep 03, 2010, 04:00 AM
I'm FAMOUS
I've seen videocards last longer on the shelf...what a flash in the pan this model turned out to be.

San Huan, the floor is yours.

Quick Reply