Jan 15, 2010, 07:05 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

6025-1 Coaxial Helicopter w/Gyro

Starting a new thread for this TINY little thing.

http://www.focalprice.com/YE059L/SH_..._Toy_Blue.html

It is also available on e-bay by searching for minix, or 6025-1.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 15, 2010, 07:47 PM
Found a pretty decent video demo of it on youtube. Looks pretty impressive! (how much smaller can these things get?)

RC711.com - Indoor Test Fly for the SMALLEST 3ch heli MINIX 6025-1 (1 min 18 sec)
Jan 15, 2010, 08:22 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
Does the linked site have any track record? They have no point of contact other than webmail via their site. No phone, no location. Makes it look like they're hiding something. Lower price than anyone, free shipping, too good to be true?
Jan 15, 2010, 08:57 PM
Master Chief
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbilab
Does the linked site have any track record? They have no point of contact other than webmail via their site. No phone, no location. Makes it look like they're hiding something. Lower price than anyone, free shipping, too good to be true?
Hi
Was wondering the same
There is an address listed in Hong Kong for them though and they do use paypal so it should be as advertised
One of us will have to take the plunge and see
Take care
Hank
Jan 15, 2010, 09:48 PM
The 6025-1 is going to be my next one, but I have to wait a while since I just bought the Revell Proto CX. Maybe next month.

I've found that the Proto, at about 8-1/2", is a little bit too big to fly in my small living room, so I have to go to something smaller. Luckily the Proto is 2.4GHz and can be flown outdoors in calm air. The Walcopter at 6" is about a big as I can go in the house.

I'll be watching this thread like a hawk...

Bill
Jan 15, 2010, 10:07 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
Quote:
One of us will have to take the plunge
I justabout did, figured better to ask and wait some. I love Walcopter, but it's just too heli-skelter in the yaw plane.
Jan 15, 2010, 10:18 PM
Master Chief
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Raleigh
The 6025-1 is going to be my next one, but I have to wait a while since I just bought the Revell Proto CX. Maybe next month.

I've found that the Proto, at about 8-1/2", is a little bit too big to fly in my small living room, so I have to go to something smaller. Luckily the Proto is 2.4GHz and can be flown outdoors in calm air. The Walcopter at 6" is about a big as I can go in the house.

I'll be watching this thread like a hawk...

Bill
Hi Bill
The proto is that small
My free bird is 9 -1/2 inches and i thought that was a small 4 channel
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1127907
Hows about when you have the time posting a thread on the proto as i and im sure others would be interested in your findings
Ive been looking at getting a 2.4 sub micro 4 channel and its between nine eagles helis and the proto so far
Take care
Hank
Jan 15, 2010, 10:36 PM
The Revell Proto CX is just a rebranded Nine Eagles Solo.

Thread for it is here.

Bill
Jan 15, 2010, 10:37 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
I just passed on an urge to buy 6025 right now. Returning a dud to HK could cost more than the value of the heli. I'd have to call that negative support, even if the seller was cooperative.
Jan 15, 2010, 10:51 PM
Master Chief
Quote:
The Revell Proto CX is just a rebranded Nine Eagles Solo.

Thread for it is here.

Bill
Hi Bill
I know that and have read the Nine eagles thread
But are the the same?
No differences at all between the 2?
Just as this is another clone and i wonder how this one stacks up to the others
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1168779
Should i get the original Nine eagles or one of the other clones, ( thats what i call them instead of rebranded)
Take care
Hank
Jan 15, 2010, 11:02 PM
The Proto uses the Nine Eagles control board (4 or 5 in 1 I think it's called). It even has the part number NE210A printed on it. Even uses the same transmitter.

Here's the link to the one I bought: http://www.wholesaletrains.com/Detai...p?ID=200829410

Bill
Jan 15, 2010, 11:08 PM
BTW, in case you're interested, here's the link to the battery mod I did on the Proto so I can also use the Eflite-type battery, the one with the little nub for a connector on the end.

Bill
Jan 15, 2010, 11:09 PM
Master Chief
Quote:
The Proto uses the Nine Eagles control board (4 or 5 in 1 I think it's called). It even has the part number NE210A printed on it. Even uses the same transmitter.

Here's the link to the one I bought: http://www.wholesaletrains.com/Detai...p?ID=200829410

Bill
Hi Bill
Thanks
I just like to be careful when a model catches on and others start making them
When the Picoo Z first came out everybody started to make and sell them though none were as good as the originals some didnt even fly, well maybe the Airhogs version was pretty close
Take care
Hank
Jan 15, 2010, 11:11 PM
Master Chief
Quote:
BTW, in case you're interested, here's the link to the battery mod I did on the Proto so I can also use the Eflite-type battery, the one with the little nub for a connector on the end.

Bill
Hi Bill
Thanks that a fantastic job
Take care
Hank
Jan 15, 2010, 11:11 PM
Just to give everyone a heads up I have not yet placed an order on focalprice.com but did some research and they do seem legit (other than they seem to sell alot of knockoff phones, headphones etc.). I have read many threads of people placing orders and receiving them fairly quickly with them coming from China (10 business days or less), plus apparently the live chat people are very friendly.

Don't hold me to all this, cause like I stated I have never ordered from them, but in my research online I have read pretty good things and most people are comparing them to extremedeals.com, but they are just newer and haven't become as well known yet.

Hopefully my findings might help ease someone in their purchase. I am still hanging on though myself of whether to purchase through them or spend the extra few bucks to purchase it for the lowest price available on ebay which is $25.99.

Quick Reply