Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 29, 2010, 06:20 PM
Revolectrix Ambassador
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_edge540
SWEET! i just got my UPS tracking number from FMA
[churnin the butter]
Ditto. Just got my tracking number from FMA.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 29, 2010, 07:12 PM
3DHS 'native'
you guys suck aka No tracking number here...
Jun 29, 2010, 07:36 PM
Major Electron Addiction
Yeah baby!!!

Got a tracking number, scheduled for July 1 delivery!!!
Jun 29, 2010, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodsmith123
Got a tracking number, scheduled for July 1 delivery!!!
They must have upped it to 2nd day shipping rather than the usual ground shipping.
Jun 29, 2010, 08:46 PM
Major Electron Addiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveM732
They must have upped it to 2nd day shipping rather than the usual ground shipping.
FMA is in Frederick, Maryland, I'm in NC. Usually just a couple of days with ground UPS.
Jun 29, 2010, 08:59 PM
On the way!!

In Transit - On Time
Scheduled Delivery Date:
07/01/2010

Yahoo!

JB
Jun 29, 2010, 11:53 PM
Revolectrix Ambassador
Its UPS ground. I'm on the other side of the country and mine is not expected until 07/07.
Jun 30, 2010, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor99
Its UPS ground. I'm on the other side of the country and mine is not expected until 07/07.
Ah yes, life on the left coast.

I'm sure when you get it next week you'll find it was worth the wait.
Jun 30, 2010, 02:56 PM
Yeah got a tracking number !!!

wonder how long it takes to Holland and then to go through customs....... few weeks probably, and by then I'm away from home for a month

So let you know how I like it somewhere in august
Jun 30, 2010, 03:03 PM
Grr...I was *supposed* to be in the 1st batch of pre-orders...hmm...haven't got the tracking number yet.

Beginning to sweat.

Feeling paranoid.

Maybe it'll just *show up*!
Jun 30, 2010, 03:15 PM
Southern Pride
First let me make this perfectly clear. I do not know how many PL8s there are in the first batch of pre orders but I would guess it is over 200. These are being finsh assembled and calibrated in house by a limited staff at FMA. I would not exspect them to finish shipping the first batch in a few days. NO matter how you cut it those with ones on pre order are a lot closer to getting their's than ever before.

Charles
Jun 30, 2010, 03:42 PM
3DHS 'native'
Yea join the club. I guess its good they are testing all of them. I just want a final date. They said they would ship last week. Half way through this week and still nothing. This is the last time I order a new product not in stock. Not worth the heart ache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFisher1421
Grr...I was *supposed* to be in the 1st batch of pre-orders...hmm...haven't got the tracking number yet.

Beginning to sweat.

Feeling paranoid.

Jun 30, 2010, 03:48 PM
KK4NZS / RP sUAS
It would be nice to know where you stand in line. too much excitement.
Jun 30, 2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFisher1421

Beginning to sweat.

Feeling paranoid.

I read in this forum somewhere that shipments would be made in the order we purchased from FMA. I placed my order right at the end of the 1st batch deadline, so I'm not expecting a tracking number for a number of days (perhaps next week). In any case, I want FMA to take their time, check everything out, and not rush it out the door.
Jun 30, 2010, 03:52 PM
Southern Pride
But they did ship some just not all of the first pre order. Believe it or not the global ecomony slowdown has most everyone in a bind. Just a week or so ago another major Hobby Supplier anounched a one month delay on their new chargers due to a back log from thier injection molded case supplier.

I waited for over a month for TP to get 850 45C cells to build packs for my Paulding One Design Pylon Racers. I am still waiting on some of the motors from HK.

I did get my Towers Cote and Coverite Iron in under a week but the Iron is going back. My 30 year old plus Sealector one is in fact a much better iron. The Coverite one when set to 225 F one time went to 425F,so much for their holds within 3F .

Charles
Last edited by everydayflyer; Jun 30, 2010 at 04:01 PM.