Jan 14, 2010, 06:13 PM
ClubHeli.com
Thread OP
New Product

Nine Eagles BRAVO III Coax is here!

We just got the brand new Bravo III coax in from Nine Eagles...I have to say, this is by far their best effort so far. I got a few test flights in, and to say the least I'm impressed. Between the swashplate and the transmitter you have 4 rates to choose from. I have only flown it on the inner swash balls so far, but it's much faster than I anticipated. Unless you have a gymnasium or large basement, I don't see a need for the outer balls. As expected, it's super stable coming off the ground, and has a nice pyro rate. The battery cage has a small cover for it to give it that "scale" look during flight, but NE decided to go with a screw instead of a tension fit, so it makes it inconvenient. The fuselage seems durable, until you get back to the tail. Plastic is pretty thin, and I can see needing some CA to "mend" the seam after a heavy crash. It has 2 little LED's up front, one blue and one white. Gives it a nice look in a darker room. I've bounced it off the ground from 3-4 feet up and the skids held well. Seem much nicer than the SOLO/Free Spirit skids. The motors definitely have more pop to them, and the servo response is pretty smooth. I've only had a few flights, but so far, this is by far the best coax Nine Eagles has made.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 14, 2010, 06:53 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Rick

Very cool; will you post vids? Does it get blade strikes?
Jan 14, 2010, 07:23 PM
Pretty impressive! I usually don't like scale bodies, but looks like they did a nice job. Can't wait to see some flight vids!
Jan 14, 2010, 07:32 PM
Hopelessly Addicted
That is a nice looking coax, but with all due respect, this forum is now the quadrocopter/tricopter forum. Coaxials now have their own forum.

Thanks,

-Jamie
Jan 14, 2010, 09:06 PM
ClubHeli.com
Thread OP
In the process of getting it moved...sorry!
Jan 14, 2010, 10:01 PM
romantist
Very nice coaxial helicopter! I really like that scale body and seems like it would fit nicely on the pro solo.
Jan 15, 2010, 01:33 PM
Master Chief
Hi
Oooh
I really like that one
Take care
Hank
Jan 15, 2010, 01:47 PM
Scroll down a bit.......video on the right.

http://www.hitecrcd.co.jp/RC/nine_ea...avo3/index.htm
Jan 15, 2010, 02:14 PM
Master Chief
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbusa05
Scroll down a bit.......video on the right.

http://www.hitecrcd.co.jp/RC/nine_ea...avo3/index.htm
Hi
Thanks for the link, looks very nice in the vid
I was going to get a solo or free spirit, but now i think i will wait on this one
Any ideas on when they will be available?
Take care
Hank
Jan 15, 2010, 02:30 PM
Hi ,I 'm patiently waiting for my Free spirit FP to show up, next week, it also looks promesing...I hope I will learn to fly it quickly...
I'm wondering if this litle bird would bind with the TX that is coming with the Free spirit? ?
Jan 15, 2010, 05:35 PM
RC is great fun!
I placed my order for the Bravo right after Rick posted. I will do a review with Picks also after I get it. I will review it compared to the mCXs I have and the Solo Pro II.
Steve
Jan 15, 2010, 06:14 PM
Master Chief
Hi
Ahh yes i do see them at Club heli
Will be placing an order soon
Take care
Hank
Jan 15, 2010, 06:24 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
I want to see vid of this thing flying besides promotional vid which is nothing to write home about - no offense NE - I just want to see more
Jan 16, 2010, 10:25 AM
ClubHeli.com
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
I want to see vid of this thing flying besides promotional vid which is nothing to write home about - no offense NE - I just want to see more
Razor,
The promotional video doesn't do it justice...I'm trying to get a chance to shoot some video. Getting together with someone seems to be the problem right now...
Jan 16, 2010, 12:54 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
I agree with you on promo video - hope to see one from you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Hauler
Razor,
The promotional video doesn't do it justice...I'm trying to get a chance to shoot some video. Getting together with someone seems to be the problem right now...

Quick Reply