New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 13, 2010, 10:20 PM
Find More Posts by rcHeli101
Discussion

First Solo Ever

Hello everyone,

Today, I made my second flight and first solo(s) on the SSX II. It was a nice sunny day and the winds were about 5mph, albeit low 40's (Fahrenheit). The flights were easy and uneventful, which is what I preferred! This was my first build and it was a great feeling to have flown it solo it such a short period of time. The RealFlight model is so realistic that I felt comfortable with take off and landing; although I did have experienced pilots ready in case things went awry. Woohoo!

Jeff
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 15, 2010, 10:08 PM
Find More Posts by Diggs
Not your average DiggsyBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcHeli101 View Post
Hello everyone,

Today, I made my second flight and first solo(s) on the SSX II. It was a nice sunny day and the winds were about 5mph, albeit low 40's (Fahrenheit). The flights were easy and uneventful, which is what I preferred! This was my first build and it was a great feeling to have flown it solo it such a short period of time. The RealFlight model is so realistic that I felt comfortable with take off and landing; although I did have experienced pilots ready in case things went awry. Woohoo!

Jeff
Congrats man!! What a great day to fly. I wish I could have joined ya, but I was stuck in the office. The walk to the car at Lunch was a killer. All I could think of was hitting the field. Glad it went well!

Diggs
Old Jan 16, 2010, 07:17 PM
Find More Posts by _Lunchbox_
Hodgehound # 3
Glad to hear it went good!
You picked the perfect plane to solo on also!
Old Jan 17, 2010, 11:41 AM
Find More Posts by jkarpy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcHeli101 View Post
Hello everyone,

Jeff
Congratulations Jeff, I am glade you were successful.

James Karpy

President Millennium R/C
RCG Plus Member