May 13, 2003, 06:13 PM
Thread OP

New designs

I found this site......not much of it is in English, but the guy has some really cool three views of fictional designs that he has drawn. If I had any talent at all to draw plans from three views I would start building some of this stuff. Have a look at

http://www.mcpecos.it/
to remove ads between posts
May 13, 2003, 07:25 PM
Visitor from Reality
That guy has a fertile imagination! My Italian is so bad I couldn never remember how to order four beers in it, so haven't got much idea what he's saying.

"Magic Rider" looks way too cool and not too hard to do. I suspect the wing section is a reflexed flat plate set by the shape of the fuselage top - disc shaped models, and variations thereof, have used that trick since FF was invented. I notice he left the wing section off that coloured three view - smart guy, make the 'reverse engineering' countries work harder to produce a BARF ripoff "replica".

Plans drawing is like anything else in life - nobody's born with the skill, they learn it If you fancy it, look to the world of FF rubber power and suchlike for clues as to where to start. They do it a lot more than RC does...

D
May 13, 2003, 07:30 PM
Thread OP
Ya don't know how bad my lack of drawing skill is. I sometimes wonder if I can draw a straight line with a ruler. If I had to pick just one of his to start building first it would be the Pfeil II. I love push pull designs and that thing just says speed all over it.

Quick Reply