Leaving for Afghanistan sale! - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by lmopar69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 10, 2010, 10:28 AM
Trader Rating: 57
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
For Sale

Leaving for Afghanistan sale!

Hey guys, its that time again for me. Another year long tour in scenic Afghanistan! So, I hate to leave all my planes/motors/batteries etc... sitting in my trailer for a year.

So, here is a list of planes that I will part with if anyone is interrested. Most of them I dont want to ship, but if you are willing to pay the shipping and can figure out a way to do it, I'll make it happen. I would prefer to meet someone to deliver them. I live 40 miles north of Nashville, TN (Clarksville, TN) and I will drive up to about 85 miles to meet someone.

Anyway, all of these are electric, in great shape and ready to fly. The PRICES INCLUDE THE BATTERIES if I listed them with the plane.

72" Pitts M12 biplane: AXI 5345, Castle HV 110, 12S 4450 Thunder Power lipos, HS 645mg servos, Castle BEC Pro, APC 22x10 prop. $850

*SOLD*Cedar Hobbies Bipe Stick: Dualsky outrunner (4250 I think), 4S 5000 Max Amps lipo, Castle Ph.45, Castle BEC $200*SOLD*

Ultra Stick 25E: AXI 2820, Castle Ph. 60, CC BEC (recovered and looks great) $165

H9 Super Stick .60: Venom V-50 outrunner, Castle HV 85, CC BEC (recovered and looks great) $200

51" Bobcat: AXI 4130, Castle ICE 75, 7 servos, Castle CC BEC (NEVER BEEN FLOWN) $350

6 foot telemaster: no motor yet, Castle HV ICE 60, 4 servos, Castle CC BEC (NEVER BEEN FLOWN) $250

All of these are close to RTF...
*SOLD* RW Demon: fully glassed, Castle PH 80 esc, has been flown 6 or 7 times, add your motor, llipo, RX $165*SOLD*

*SOLD*OC Sledghammer: fully glassed, has been flown 6 or 7 times, add your motor, ESC, lipo, RX This one had a ESC catch fire in it. No damage except to the little plastic hatch that coverd the ESC. $125*SOLD*

Bullit Delta: Big balsa delta. Has servos installed, nothing else. very minor firewall damage. $90

*SOLD*Zagi Tazz: has servos, Castle Ph 45, HET 4W motor $100 *SOLD*

Super Fly: stock motor, Dualsky ESC, HS 81 servos. A little beat up, but good flyer. $85

Two Blade CX helis: One with a UH 60 Blackhawk body, one stock. Slighly beat up bodys, both fly great. Plus a bunch of extra parts to go with them. $120 for both

*SOLD* GP Corsair (kit built): NEVER BEEN FLOWN, brand new OS .46, Brand new Futaba servos, brand new futaba 4Ch. TX/RX. I'll even throw in a field box with an electric starter, battery, glow plug heater and a bunch of extra props and glow plugs. $250 *SOLD*

*SOLD*I also have a .25 size GP Combat Corsair. The assembly was started when I got it. I havent done anything with it. $70*SOLD*

*SOLD*BNF Sukhoi with 3 extra 140mah lipos *SOLD*

I have a HOB .25 size P-51 that is almost complete, a foam Ultimate Bipe that I havent started building yet, a small electric high wing plane called a "Soar Star" that used to be sold by Hobby-lobby that is RTF.

ADD ALL THAT UP ONCE!! So, what the heck, while Im at it, for $4300 you can have my 18' x 8' enclosed trailer plus EVERYTHING above thats not sold, plus some random other stuff. You wont find a deal like that anywhere else! Buy it all, then sell it all piece by piece and make some money.

Laine.
Last edited by lmopar69; Jan 13, 2010 at 09:55 PM. Reason: LOWERED PRICES! These have to GO!!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 10, 2010, 10:36 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
*Sledge is SOLD*
*Demon is SOLD pending payment*
Here are pics of the Sledge and the Demon.

You make me a decent offer, and the plane/planes are yours. Its that simple. However, on that same note, no, I wont take $50 for my 27% Pitts. So, be reasonable! I dont really want to "dismantle" any of them, and Im not lookin for any trades right now.

Thanks guys, and buy my planes!!!

Laine.
Last edited by lmopar69; Jan 13, 2010 at 09:54 PM.
Jan 10, 2010, 10:49 AM
Trader Rating: 1
be careful over there and thanks for serving
Jan 10, 2010, 10:53 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Thanks for serving, I was curious on how much you wanted for the ultra stick and the telaster
I may be willing to buy the stick is it ready to fly ( with transmitter) thanks again
TED
Jan 10, 2010, 10:57 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Stay safe and thanks for serving.
Jan 10, 2010, 11:01 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Thanks guys, its not just a job, its an ADVENTURE! lol

14Simmons, I'll shoot you a PM.

Laine.
Jan 10, 2010, 11:07 AM
Trader Rating: 1
THANK YOU !! for your service to this country. May GOD protect you and deliver you safely back home to your family.
Ben
Jan 10, 2010, 11:09 AM
Trader Rating: 52
No retreat no surrender
What he said...Jim
Jan 10, 2010, 11:17 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Thanks again guys. This will be my 5th 12 month tour, so the family and I are pretty used to it.

One more thing, since Im really not a big fan of typing... lets do this, CALL ME and I will give you all the info you want on any planes/parts/motors etc... that I have sitting here. Is posting my phone number a good idea, well, no, but, its allllll good. So, if ya got questions feel free to call, we'll get a deal struck.

931-six two seven-7498 is my number.... lets get some planes sold here guys!

Laine.
Last edited by lmopar69; Jan 10, 2010 at 11:29 AM.
Jan 10, 2010, 12:14 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
I also have a bunch of smaller brushless motors that I just stumbled on. A couple small AXIs, and some other random ones. Most of them are for 8"-10" props. I have some "no name" esc's (18amp I think) plenty of props, misc hardware, batteries, etc... I still have some FM radios (nothing too nice).

I have a HOB .25 size P-51 that is almost complete, a foam Ultimate Bipe that I havent started building yet, a small electric high wing plane called a "Soar Star" that used to be sold by Hobby-lobby that is RTF, and a BNF PZ Suhkoi with 3 or 4 batteries.

Laine.
Jan 10, 2010, 12:14 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Offical Lightpole Magnet
Have a safe deployment!!!
Jan 10, 2010, 12:41 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Guys, I just posted a price on everything, batteries are included when mentioned.

OR... for $4800 you can have my 18' x 8' enclosed trailer plus EVERYTHING I listed on the first and second post, plus some random other stuff. You wont find a deal like that anywhere else! Get your flying buddy to go "half's" with ya, and you can both make a little money, plus have some nice planes!
Jan 10, 2010, 12:43 PM
Trader Rating: 183
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
Laine, thank you for your continuing service to our country. Please stay safe, keep your head on a swivel, watch your six, etc. and come back home in one piece, OK?

Regards,

Doubletap
Jan 10, 2010, 01:09 PM
Trader Rating: 9
Fly Low
My dad wouldn't allow more planes ... hehe

Good luck to your sales !

Stay safe !
Jan 10, 2010, 01:15 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
Thanks Doubletap.

Wamsy... you just didnt present it to him right thats all! See, what ya do, is you tell him that you guys should buy the trailer and all the planes. This way you would be helping him by freeing up space in the house because you would have a place to store all the planes you currently own. Hope I can make it down to your field in Nash. again before I leave.

Laine.