Jan 08, 2010, 04:08 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Marton's Dream

Hi!

I apologize in advance for spelling errors, but I know little English, so I use a translator program!
You may have much offense, but I present "the latest project .- approx. a year ago, I started to build, but lack of time set aside in the project.

The machine has its own creations. Even a year in high school, won the drawing competition on the advertising, this "original". Malév ( Hungarian Airlines ) "has" made the work of: - Giving wings to the desires of the title.

The side view drawing of a 3-drew's depron, and flung the pieces.
I do not know how the images come back - because they made a telephone - but the point is visible.
The cylindrical Martin, during a flight back to your dream pair of surprises, and so they fly away in the sky.
The engine, the lady will beak. Both the lower and upper wing ailerons, a tail fin of the flying stabilizer, elevator, and the feet of the rudder function.
The realistic painting is yet to come, as well as the final assembly.

Dimensions approximately: - 1180 mm wing
- body 950 mm

The weight, yet I can not comment. In a 3-phase drive doodad will be provided.
I hope that chamber, wind and time can be used in the open.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 08, 2010, 04:14 PM
flyin' fool
Very creative. Although, it looks like someone is getting 'goosed'.
Jan 08, 2010, 04:26 PM
Thread OP
Because it is!.....Marton, the in tale.
Jan 08, 2010, 05:11 PM
My plans are in my blog
My goodness, children read these threads... do what you gotta do, fly what you gotta fly I suppose.
Jan 08, 2010, 05:48 PM
7up
7up
,ɯǝ ʇoƃ ɐʎ ɟı ,ɯǝ ǝʞoɯs
Igazi szép , hatásos!
Jan 08, 2010, 06:09 PM
Thread OP
Szia 7UP!

Végre egy pár magyar szó!!!

Köszi!

Béla
Jan 08, 2010, 06:24 PM
..teach monkeys to fly..
Like the old ad said....Fly United
Jan 08, 2010, 06:48 PM
Thread OP
literally
Jan 08, 2010, 11:12 PM
2 left thumbs!
I think this plane might get me kicked from the school yard-
Jan 09, 2010, 06:47 AM
Father Francis, formerly Apach
Very creative, it ought to look great with color. It looks like it should fly fine too.

Will you be making plans available? This is one bird I would love to build, (or is it two)?
ApachePilot
Jan 09, 2010, 06:50 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
I like it , very nice indeed , well done.
Jan 09, 2010, 05:11 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApachePilot
Very creative, it ought to look great with color. It looks like it should fly fine too.

Will you be making plans available? This is one bird I would love to build, (or is it two)?
ApachePilot

Hi ApachePilot!

Unfortunately, no plans, because it made the machine head. I'll try to re-draw, and send email.

Welcome

Bela
Jan 09, 2010, 06:12 PM
Father Francis, formerly Apach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor67
Hi ApachePilot!

Unfortunately, no plans, because it made the machine head. I'll try to re-draw, and send email.

Welcome

Bela
Thanks, I will be looking forward to them. Though in some areas this might be a little risque, I really enjoy and appreciate the creativity. I have all the materials and am ready to start cutting. This thing ought to be great when I end up in California....

ApachePilot
Jan 11, 2010, 01:25 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApachePilot
Thanks, I will be looking forward to them. Though in some areas this might be a little risque, I really enjoy and appreciate the creativity. I have all the materials and am ready to start cutting. This thing ought to be great when I end up in California....

ApachePilot
Hi ApachePilot!

Sorry about the spelling mistakes, but few speak English, so I use a translator program.

Over the weekend, go about, and draw the plane Marton's Dream, and send e-mail in by entering your email address!
On the other hand I would like to ask you something! You to access the original American antique drawings, or at least you can tell me a URL pages, which download things like that. Scanned pages of old newspapers, or PDF format is also interested in plans.
A drawing would be needed - gliders, rubber, motor - which 1951st December 31 made before. I am building the most ancient models, and these go, the domestic competitions.
Now just 2 American model builders,: Record Hound and Williwaw.
Your help, thank you in advance!

Welcome:
Bela

E-mail address: [email protected]
Jan 11, 2010, 01:52 PM
'Cobra Fan - P-39 & P-63
Holy copulatory-explative deleted! ;-)

That is a very unique & super creative, a flying ode to airborn inception...if you mount a large dry hump you might be able to slope fly it...if the wind blows right...

That is as much art & sculpture & rapture as it is RC fun...good luck on the maiden flight...

Quick Reply