This thread is privately moderated by RCMODELOPART, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 08, 2010, 05:27 AM
Thread OP
New Product

2010 NEW! Copter MINIX Super Mini 3ch Metal Infrared RC Helicopter w/ Gyro

2010 NEW! Copter MINIX Super Mini 3ch Metal Infrared RC Helicopter w/ Gyro + Throttle Lock Vmax (Blue Color) 6025-1
Ultra Light Weight and Super Small Size with Gyro & Throttle Lock! Very Stable!

This is the new version Minix 3.5-channel R/C helicopter with built-in Gyro. Super small in size (120mm in length, 16g in weight) yet very stable , you can control it in 3 directions, up & down, forward & backward as well as to turn clockwise and anti-clockwise. The new transmitter's throttle stick without spring enables you to just leave your hands and let it hold in the air as a floating object, you can easily control it to land on any spot you want.

Feature:

* 3.5 channels, Extra long distance Infra-red controlled, 3 selectable bands: A, B, C
* Full Metal body, robust and very durable. Almost unbreakable.
* Ready to fly out of the box including charger (charge with transmitter)
* Highly detailed slim line canopy with led lights
* Ultra stable twin rotors design for indoor flying
* Light weight composite design for durability and high performance flight
* Advance micro Lipo battery provide long and powerful flight
* Transmitter with Throttle Lock allows the helicopter stays in air with both hands free.

Specification:

* Length: 120mm
* Width: 25mm
* Height: 65m
* Weight: 16g
* Main rotor diameter: 110mm
* Transmitter requires 6 x AA dry cells (not included)

Last edited by RCMODELOPART; Jan 09, 2010 at 12:38 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 21, 2010, 04:54 PM
Has anyone bought this little heli yet? It looks fantastic!
Jan 21, 2010, 09:21 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubercool
Hi guy:
A lot of peopel buy it .
http://www.rcmodelpart.com/747-v-max...35ch-heli.html
Apr 28, 2010, 10:38 AM

Minix 6025-1 RC Mini Heli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubercool
I have bought 2 waiting on my 3rd and going to buy at least 2 more I know of 2 different companys that have this Minix {RED YELLOW BLUE} And not sure the other but the Rotor Blades say DS-XL {PURPLE GREEN} I am not sure if there are more or other colors but I can say that they fly great better than most the other 3 or 3.5 Ch Heli's that I own. Buy this you will love it.

Quick Reply