New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by mikeythev, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 06, 2010, 10:08 PM
Find More Posts by mikeythev
I like foam
Discussion

Airbrushing Day Two

At work I laser cut a flames template (thanks GorillaBob!) I found on RCGroups. It's cut from standard card stock. I tried my best to minimize overspray, but couldn't stop the yellow from getting on the left fuselage side. I think it looks pretty good for my second go at it.

I also airbrushed the canopy. I don't know how to make the canopy look 3D like the pro's do it. I'm anxious to find out how they do it.
Last edited by mikeythev; Jan 06, 2010 at 10:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 12, 2010, 12:46 AM
Find More Posts by GorillaBob
Re-Kitting Expert :o
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeythev View Post
At work I laser cut a flames template (thanks GorillaBob!) I found on RCGroups. It's cut from standard card stock. I tried my best to minimize overspray, but couldn't stop the yellow from getting on the left fuselage side. I think it looks pretty good for my second go at it.

I also airbrushed the canopy. I don't know how to make the canopy look 3D like the pro's do it. I'm anxious to find out how they do it.
My Pleasure! I thought that looked familiar when I saw it Nice job!