New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 02, 2010, 02:39 PM
Find More Posts by microflitedude
RCG -Minus Member
Question

HZ mini super cub tail wheel mod

Hi all!I was wondering if anyone has made a steerable tail wheel for the hz mini SC. I'm not sure i want to tape it directly to the rudder, because it might come off. I think this pic has a good idea to it. and also, what kind of CA do you recommend?

Thanks,
Matt
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2010, 02:46 PM
RCG -Minus Member
wups here's the pic

Old Mar 04, 2010, 03:37 PM
RCG -Minus Member
Ok- i went to the LHS, and picked up a DU-BRO micro steerable tail wheel. I tore out the stock wheel clip, shaved off some foam, and mounted the wheel arm with medium CA. after it dried, I glues the servo arm onto the rudder. i used the other half of the servo arm to act as a spacer between the rudder and arm. I also have included a few pics. Anyone know how to attach video?

link to wheel - http://www.shopatron.com/products/pr...=926/101.0.1.1

Matt