Jul 03, 2018, 12:23 PM

good

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevenelestate
Finally got the StratoSurfer in the air, more video to come.

https://youtu.be/vt5-Y__08EI

Since the successful double drop on Friday I went in and modified my electronics so I will be able to drop each wing load individually. I fly with the Taranis x9D+ and since my switches are all pretty much used for other functions I setup the left and right rotating levers on sides of the radio to drop the appropriate load. I am flying this plane with the Matek F405 Wing flight controller and have them setup for servo channels 7 and 8.
it is like wild hawk from reelly, good job
Yves
to remove ads between posts
Jul 29, 2019, 10:46 AM
casual park flyer
Adam bomb mods: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=872

Will be doing the same to my Quanum's. Then drop from Dynam 1270mm Corsair.
Jul 29, 2019, 11:08 AM
casual park flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Ardern
Sorry to appear thick, but Tx manual does not explain how to assign a particular switch on the Tx to a channel on the Rx. Can you direct me to instructions, preferably not in Chinglish, that explain the procedure?

cheers, Bruce
9XR Pro here and v.204 of Ersky9x. Should be similar to your 9x. I am using the spring loaded trainer switch (TRN) to release mine. I also have plugged into ch. 7. On the mixer page (5/13) scroll down to CH7. Press MENU. Then EDIT. Change source to FULL, Weight 45, Switch TRN. Leave the reat alone. Bombs away!

Isn't it nice getting a prompt answer to your four year old question? Ha! Have a good day.
Last edited by 52Sabre; Jul 29, 2019 at 01:00 PM.

Quick Reply