Dec 31, 2009, 10:38 AM
chronic in training
Thread OP
Discussion

good places to slope in the east bay?

I was just up there and did not have enough time to slope.. though I did get a powered flight in. looks like some sweet spots in the east bay to slope. any good places you could point me to next time I am up there ?

thanks

GAry
to remove ads between posts
Dec 31, 2009, 12:24 PM
auto-tune remix
Tilden Park/Vollmer Peak in Oakland in northeast winds can be good for floaters, scale planes, etc. If you're willing to walk about 1/2 mile north of that site "Rattlesnake" faces the same way and is an amazing spot for PSS planes or other heavies.
Dec 31, 2009, 06:25 PM
Scott R/C Time Pilot
Coyote Hills next to the Dumbarton bridge or Cal State Hayward top of the hill next to the college dorms parking lot.
Jan 09, 2010, 10:39 AM
chronic in training
Thread OP
nice..thanks gentlemen..orange and white ...love the handle..was brown and white back in the day

Quick Reply