May 10, 2003, 11:38 PM
PiLoTuS pArKfLyIcOuS
Thread OP

Radio Carbon Art Videos....

which one is the best to see slopin warbirds? i want to get one but there's soooo many that i want. right now, i'd like to get just one and see if i like 'em enough to buy more.

has anyone else bought/seen any or the new ones? whats your favorite and why?

anybody local to sfbay want to go in and buy more than one, i they have group buy deals if we want to buy the whole collection...
Last edited by torcgolf; May 10, 2003 at 11:42 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 11, 2003, 12:14 AM
Brett
Soar Utah Adventure has quite a bit of PSS action, as I recall.
May 11, 2003, 12:35 AM
That friggin Laird Guy
The Soar Utah tape has the most PSS action of any that's on the market that I've seen (and I've seen nearly all of them). Lift Ticket by Reese Productions has the second largest PSS sections. "Just want to fly" has some PSS shots. Other than that there is not much in any of Paul's other tapes.

Soar Utah and Lift Ticket are both very good slope tapes and both are well worth having.

TFLG
May 11, 2003, 12:43 AM
I just want to fly.
Quote:
Originally posted by TFLG

Soar Utah and Lift Ticket are both very good slope tapes and both are well worth having.

TFLG
don't know about the Soar Utah tape, but I personally have Lift Ticket, and It is great fun. I usually put it on, when i am building. Makes for good background distraction. Not to mention it is a very good video, and a lot of fun to watch.

Just my $.02
May 11, 2003, 05:26 AM
I have "Just Want to Fly" on DVD. Its a great set of films on DVD and as pointed out by TFLG it has a few PSS shots. The best of them introduced with "Crack pilot Brian Laird..."
May 11, 2003, 11:42 AM
That friggin Laird Guy
"Crack Pilot"

I think he meant to say "Crackpot pilot" that bonehead chucked his new P-51 off Pt fermin yesterday with the ailerons reversed.

What an Idioit

Crack pilot indeed
May 12, 2003, 08:31 PM
PiLoTuS pArKfLyIcOuS
Thread OP

just ordered soar utah...

now the part that sux.... waiting

Quick Reply