This thread is privately moderated by chris-miranda, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 10, 2003, 11:09 PM
Trader Rating: 17
registered republican

warning watch out Gws Radio System Forsale buyer beware!!!

not shure if this guy is trying to scam people but he has sold this package to me and i send him money and now he says he sold it to sumone else i do not understand i told him 4 times i wanted it and i would send him a money order. so i just want to warn all of you

thanks chris
to remove ads between posts
May 10, 2003, 11:25 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Just to let everybody know, I had an experience with this "Jermaine" guy and he was the flakey-est guy I ever dealt with on the web. I didnt get cheated out of my money, but I sure got cheated out of my time. Sent him the money twice for his stuff and both times he "changed his mind" and sent the money back with some cock & bull story. He is a trip!! One might want to use caution when dealing with him. Chic
May 10, 2003, 11:33 PM
Trader Rating: 21
Big 3D
Chris

you have a PM
May 10, 2003, 11:52 PM
Trader Rating: 21
Big 3D
Guys

I guess somewhere between posting, PM's, email and telephone calls I have gotten in ahead of you. I bought his other deal before he went into the Air Force without problems. I contacted him today about the radio system and apparently also got in ahead of everone with a definate answer.

Jermaine is a great seller and he is a man of fast action.

Please do not be quick to bash him, but do be quick to answer and confirm with him.

James
May 11, 2003, 06:59 PM
Trader Rating: 46
Maybe Mireanda is getting back some of what he sold to me a worthless wing.What come around goes around
Sep 03, 2003, 10:55 PM
Trader Rating: 0
crazy about airliner

mireanda bad dealer

Quote:
Originally posted by gjenn
Maybe Mireanda is getting back some of what he sold to me a worthless wing.What come around goes around

hi gjenn

you are right about mireanda