New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by xlrDALLAS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 30, 2009, 10:22 AM
Find More Posts by xlrDALLAS
Trader Rating: 36
Going broke, dam this hobby
Wanted

Blade MSR Trade FOR Blade MCX Tandem Rescue

Im more into planes but love my mcx, The MSR is not what i thought it was, a little to hard to fly for me.
If anyone out there has a Blade MCX Tandem Rescue and its not what they thought and would like a MSR , Maybe we could trade
contact me at esstop2@sbcglobal.net
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 30, 2009, 10:14 PM
Find More Posts by erict
Trader Rating: 13
just got the tandem today. freakin cool. lots of fun chasing the dogs. good luck
Old Dec 31, 2009, 07:50 PM
Find More Posts by scottgregory74
Trader Rating: 8
Got a tandem on the way.... let me see what I think and I may trade....
Old Jan 06, 2010, 05:28 PM
Find More Posts by helivsFMX
Trader Rating: 8
I have a blade mcx that is way too easy for me to fly... Wanna trade just the helicopter? Let me know what you think. Im in no hurry because I love my mcx, but it would be nice to be able to fly faster tighter circles/figure eights in the living room...