Inner Panels painted. - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by veritus, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 29, 2009, 09:31 PM
JP
Discussion

Inner Panels painted.

Well I repainted the inner panels, they still have one more coat to go, but these photos show how good they look. I have decided to repaint the fuselage, since it suffered some cracks which were filled, strengthened and sanded. The 9 channel reciever came and works like a charm, it's great to have all the room I need to make this plane fully functioning. Initially it didn't work, because i forgot to switch the transmitter to PCM from FM, the only way a Futaba 9 channel can work all 9 channels!

Building DG LS Gliders (9 min 42 sec)

Thought you all would get a kick out of how real sailplanes are built, kinda like their smaller scaled cousins!
Last edited by veritus; Feb 20, 2010 at 09:12 PM. Reason: add more imfo.
to remove ads between posts