Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
May 10, 2003, 03:00 AM
Wilbur Wilburforce
Wilbur Wilburforce
Guest

Wildcat Fuel in the UK


Well just thought I'd tell you all that i've just flown two gallons of Wildcat
this week and I can say that I'm sold on it. I was using Coolpower before but
picked up some Wildcat at Sandown.

It smells nicer, its less smoky and its cheaper than Coolpower and performs
very well. Quality!

Be interested to hear of any other UK flyers experiences with Wildcat too.


Will


May 10, 2003, 03:00 AM
Beav
Beav
Guest

Re: Wildcat Fuel in the UK



"Wilbur Wilburforce" <willbeasley3d@aol.com1234> wrote in message
news:20030509060515.27882.00000058@mb-m17.aol.com...
> Well just thought I'd tell you all that i've just flown two gallons of

Wildcat
> this week and I can say that I'm sold on it. I was using Coolpower before

but
> picked up some Wildcat at Sandown.
>
> It smells nicer, its less smoky and its cheaper than Coolpower and

performs
> very well. Quality!


Is this the fuel that smells of strawberries Will? (Klotz oil?)



--
Beav


Please note my E-mail address is "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com"
(with the obvious changes)

Beavisland now lives at
www.beavisoriginal.co.uk


May 10, 2003, 03:00 AM
Chris Hinds
Chris Hinds
Guest

Re: Wildcat Fuel in the UK


I'm a dealer for Wildcat in the Surrey area, and have been using it
literally since the day the container docked. So far I am happy with
the 15% it seems to run very well indeed. I still am not totally sold
on the 30%, but that's most likely due to the shagged engine I was
running. We shall have to see if my opinion changes when I get the
new OS 50. Not that a R50 needs 30% anyway! Mind you in a way I do
still like the 'trail' of running CP30, but for me the issue is price
more than anything else so I'll happily run either CP or WC.

Regards

Chris

willbeasley3d@aol.com1234 (Wilbur Wilburforce) wrote in message news:<20030509060515.27882.00000058@mb-m17.aol.com>...
> Well just thought I'd tell you all that i've just flown two gallons of Wildcat
> this week and I can say that I'm sold on it. I was using Coolpower before but
> picked up some Wildcat at Sandown.
>
> It smells nicer, its less smoky and its cheaper than Coolpower and performs
> very well. Quality!
>
> Be interested to hear of any other UK flyers experiences with Wildcat too.
>
>
> Will

May 10, 2003, 03:00 AM
Anne-Marie Maddison
Anne-Marie Maddison
Guest

Re: Wildcat Fuel in the UK


What price the 15% Chris , i presume its U.S gallons ? Is it four bottles in
a box and how much a box ?
cheers
Ben
"Chris Hinds" <c.j.e.hinds@warwick.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:bc938e1a.0305090814.4aaf674c@posting.google.c om...
> I'm a dealer for Wildcat in the Surrey area, and have been using it
> literally since the day the container docked. So far I am happy with
> the 15% it seems to run very well indeed. I still am not totally sold
> on the 30%, but that's most likely due to the shagged engine I was
> running. We shall have to see if my opinion changes when I get the
> new OS 50. Not that a R50 needs 30% anyway! Mind you in a way I do
> still like the 'trail' of running CP30, but for me the issue is price
> more than anything else so I'll happily run either CP or WC.
>
> Regards
>
> Chris
>
> willbeasley3d@aol.com1234 (Wilbur Wilburforce) wrote in message

news:<20030509060515.27882.00000058@mb-m17.aol.com>...
> > Well just thought I'd tell you all that i've just flown two gallons of

Wildcat
> > this week and I can say that I'm sold on it. I was using Coolpower

before but
> > picked up some Wildcat at Sandown.
> >
> > It smells nicer, its less smoky and its cheaper than Coolpower and

performs
> > very well. Quality!
> >
> > Be interested to hear of any other UK flyers experiences with Wildcat

too.
> >
> >
> > Will



May 10, 2003, 03:01 AM
Chris Hinds
Chris Hinds
Guest

Re: Wildcat Fuel in the UK


15% is 15.00/US Gallon or 56.00 for a Case from me. The current SRP
is 15.95/gall, but I'm not a shop so I don't mind cutting off a
little here and there. Where abouts in the wiles of Surrey are you?

Chris


"Anne-Marie Maddison" <Annemarie.Maddison@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:<b9grc2$e6s$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
> What price the 15% Chris , i presume its U.S gallons ? Is it four bottles in
> a box and how much a box ?
> cheers
> Ben
> "Chris Hinds" <c.j.e.hinds@warwick.ac.uk> wrote in message
> news:bc938e1a.0305090814.4aaf674c@posting.google.c om...
> > I'm a dealer for Wildcat in the Surrey area, and have been using it
> > literally since the day the container docked. So far I am happy with
> > the 15% it seems to run very well indeed. I still am not totally sold
> > on the 30%, but that's most likely due to the shagged engine I was
> > running. We shall have to see if my opinion changes when I get the
> > new OS 50. Not that a R50 needs 30% anyway! Mind you in a way I do
> > still like the 'trail' of running CP30, but for me the issue is price
> > more than anything else so I'll happily run either CP or WC.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Chris
> >
> > willbeasley3d@aol.com1234 (Wilbur Wilburforce) wrote in message

> news:<20030509060515.27882.00000058@mb-m17.aol.com>...
> > > Well just thought I'd tell you all that i've just flown two gallons of

> Wildcat
> > > this week and I can say that I'm sold on it. I was using Coolpower

> before but
> > > picked up some Wildcat at Sandown.
> > >
> > > It smells nicer, its less smoky and its cheaper than Coolpower and

> performs
> > > very well. Quality!
> > >
> > > Be interested to hear of any other UK flyers experiences with Wildcat

> too.
> > >
> > >
> > > Will

May 10, 2003, 03:01 AM
Wilbur Wilburforce
Wilbur Wilburforce
Guest

Re: Wildcat Fuel in the UK


>Is this the fuel that smells of strawberries Will? (Klotz oil?)
>
>


Yeah its got Klotz in it but I'm not sure about strawberries..........it do
smell reet nice tho.

Will


May 11, 2003, 03:01 AM
Beav
Beav
Guest

Re: Wildcat Fuel in the UK



"Wilbur Wilburforce" <willbeasley3d@aol.com1234> wrote in message
news:20030510032546.13923.00000143@mb-m28.aol.com...
> >Is this the fuel that smells of strawberries Will? (Klotz oil?)
> >
> >

>
> Yeah its got Klotz in it but I'm not sure about strawberries..........it

do
> smell reet nice tho.


A no, av 'ad it misel, along wi' a cuple of others at t' field. Dun't mek me
eyes sting either:-)


--
Beav


Please note my E-mail address is "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com"
(with the obvious changes)

Beavisland now lives at
www.beavisoriginal.co.uk
>
> Will
>
>





Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Wildcat ducted fan fuel pathfinder Fuel Jet Talk 5 May 04, 2017 06:53 PM
Discussion Wildcat ducted fan fuel pathfinder Engines 19 Mar 23, 2017 06:46 PM
Help! Diesel Fuel UK Chris Jenkins Vintage & Old-Timer Designs 11 May 01, 2016 10:33 PM
Sold Gallon of Wildcat 5% Fuel in NC Swede120 Aircraft - Fuel - Engines and Accessories (FS/W) 0 Mar 09, 2011 02:07 PM
Question CHEAP FUEL in the UK? Sir-Ipswich Car Talk 0 Jun 22, 2007 05:30 PM