A 24V power supply from two 12V power supplies. - Page 65 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by feathermerchant, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 27, 2017, 10:38 AM
Nose down, you're gonna stall
Quote:
Originally Posted by feathermerchant
If you slow the fans down, be sure to not load the power supply fully. It will overheat.
I an lucky and we have power at the field. I arrive at the field with batteries at storage then set them up to charge and unload and assemble airplanes. By the time I am done, I have 4 or 5 batteries ready to go.
Also be real careful charging indoors and NEVER leave the charger unattended.
Same here. Thunderbird field has power at just about every pole and I don't charge until I get to the field. I wasted money over the years learning the hard way about battery care/storage charge. None burned, just ruined by improper care. Now that I've "graduated" to high mah 4s, 2x4s, & 6s batteries, I needed an accurate, higher power, charger to protect my investment and speed up the charging process.

Roger on the charging safety.

BTW ....I've learned a lot about battery quality, etc. from the "Battery Load Test Comparisons" thread here on Groups (https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...risons/page349). Great info.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply