Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by sonny1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 20, 2009, 12:03 AM
Find More Posts by sonny1
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
Discussion

Maiden "Full-House" Sailplane Flight Today!

Today I did the maiden flight with my "rebuilt" Airtronics Peregrine sailplane, my first time flying a "full-house" 6 servo sailplane! The occasion was the Pismo Beach Soaring Society's monthly club TD contest at Santa Margarita School; I got in 6 full rounds of flights with 6 "legal" landings. Short flights to be sure, but a huge hurdle and success in my eyes! A little more stick-time and I might even be competitive! A great day flying RC!!
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2010, 02:47 PM
Find More Posts by jgmelbye

Jessica ARF

I have one of these without instructions. Could you copy or send me your instructions?
Old Feb 08, 2010, 03:11 PM
Find More Posts by sonny1
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
Hello, I have misplaced the directions for the Jessica, however I do have a PDF of the instructions from a ProTech Alpha 180 which is an identical plane. I'll post that PDF and look for the Jessica manual and will contact you when I find it; I will be happy to send it to you when I do. The Protech plane is almost identical and these instructions should be helpful. Also, here is a thread devoted to the Jessica, check that out as well: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1105025. Hope this helps, good luck!

Sonny