Dec 23, 2009, 10:30 AM
will the 4#6 be for someone that has the cb100 and wants to go the next step?
to remove ads between posts
Dec 23, 2009, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzzer1 View Post
will the 4#6 be for someone that has the cb100 and wants to go the next step?
I think you hit the nail on the head! If you are looking for something a bit more (but not too much more) than the CB100 and want to fly in your driveway or small back yard, then this looks like the perfect heli for you!
Dec 23, 2009, 11:58 AM
Is it possible to dissamble the receiver to retrieve the gyro ?

I mean connect our rx and use the stock gyro ?
Dec 23, 2009, 12:49 PM
i have asked in the 4g6 thread but here may take some attention too...
i need opinions and feedback on these blue arrow servos.

http://www.overskyrc.com/index.php?g...4&productname=

can it be an alternative to the 4#6 - 4g6 tail servo?
it seems to be faster then the wk 03-3 tail servo looking at the specs?
how about blue arrow servos reliability,deadband,centering etc?
any info and ideas are welcome.
Dec 23, 2009, 04:05 PM
Subscribed!
Dec 24, 2009, 01:38 AM
RC Helis: My Healthy Obsession
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by congoz View Post
i have asked in the 4g6 thread but here may take some attention too...
i need opinions and feedback on these blue arrow servos.

http://www.overskyrc.com/index.php?g...4&productname=

can it be an alternative to the 4#6 - 4g6 tail servo?
it seems to be faster then the wk 03-3 tail servo looking at the specs?
how about blue arrow servos reliability,deadband,centering etc?
any info and ideas are welcome.
Personally, I would not use Blue Arrow electronics in any of my helis again. They were...let's just say...less than adequate in performance.
Dec 24, 2009, 04:09 AM
Efficiency Freak!
What's up with the "not used" port on the RX?

Thanks,
Jay
Dec 24, 2009, 06:58 AM
Crazy Lawyer
When do you think that Wowhobbies can be able to ship the Walkera 4#6 Hot Rod with Turbo Ace 81220 BL motor Helicopter: WK-2402 TX,CNC head,BL Main,Shaft Drive Tail, Extra Blades & Transmission gear set, the 219 $ package?
I've seen that it isn't available now.
I'd like it.
Dec 24, 2009, 07:43 AM
Shoop da whoop!
God... already getting a micro P-51 and B109F for Christimas... and I still couldn't resist this beautiful machine. Got next week off, so fortunately plenty of time to spend with my new friends Besides, if the weather stays like this I won't be able to fly them fixed wings anyway... and my mSR could use a new playmate.

BTW, I am very tempted to try the HS05 outrunner in my 4#6 (currently courtesy of my modded 4G3 )
Dec 24, 2009, 04:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy54 View Post
When do you think that Wowhobbies can be able to ship the Walkera 4#6 Hot Rod with Turbo Ace 81220 BL motor Helicopter: WK-2402 TX,CNC head,BL Main,Shaft Drive Tail, Extra Blades & Transmission gear set, the 219 $ package?
I've seen that it isn't available now.
I'd like it.
Just got off the phone with them and they are now in stock!!! Hit that "buy now" button. You're going to love this heli.
Last edited by dkfuji; Dec 24, 2009 at 04:33 PM.
Dec 24, 2009, 05:24 PM
Damn, just had my first crash. I didn't break anything but lost one of the tail strut metal bars. Can you fly these without the tail struts? I won't get a replacement until next week?
Dec 24, 2009, 06:32 PM
Student of ohms law
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfuji View Post
Just got off the phone with them and they are now in stock!!! Hit that "buy now" button. You're going to love this heli.
Thanks for the heads up..Just grabbed one!
Dec 24, 2009, 08:43 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by relapse808 View Post
Damn, just had my first crash. I didn't break anything but lost one of the tail strut metal bars. Can you fly these without the tail struts? I won't get a replacement until next week?
In actuality, the struts really don't do much. They are connected to skid supports that are extremely flexible so they don't add too much structural support for the boom. They do look cool though. LOL. I fly all of my 4G6's without them to save a bit of weight.
Dec 24, 2009, 10:52 PM
Crazy Lawyer
I fly in mode 3.
Is it the hely Walkera 4#6 radio set ok for mode 3?
If I buy the hely can I set the radio set on mode 3?
Is it possible or I need to change any cable position into the radio set with a solder, making a modification on electric contacts?
Please, answer to me, cause I've not understood the previous answers.
I'm very sorry for my bad english language, but please tell me something about.
I fly in mode 3 and I'd like to know if the hely is settable in mode 3.
Thank You
Last edited by billy54; Dec 24, 2009 at 10:58 PM.
Dec 24, 2009, 11:25 PM
Efficiency Freak!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfuji View Post
In actuality, the struts really don't do much. They are connected to skid supports that are extremely flexible so they don't add too much structural support for the boom. They do look cool though. LOL. I fly all of my 4G6's without them to save a bit of weight.
Me too, I haven't broken one yet.

The G6's boom is very-very strong!

Quick Reply