New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by elan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 12:30 AM
Find More Posts by elan
Question

How can I soften the start on my 4#3b metal/double brushless?

I've had my 4#3b for a couple of days and have the model dialed-in and flying to my liking. I have one question tho, the model has a pretty abrupt spin-up. Is there a way to soften the start on the 4#3b metal double brushless? I am using the stock tx. The manual, while entertaining to read (with its amusing Chinglish) provides no real insight. On another note, I presume the tx offers no expo adjustment; can someone confirm this?

Ps. The model is a handful, no doubt, but I am getting used to it. And it's nice to be able to fly circuits in my living room when it's too cold to fly my other models outside...
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1160483
to remove ads between posts