New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Dec 31, 2010, 02:44 PM
webbr23 is offline
Find More Posts by webbr23
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceHaworth View Post
A blue backlight would look cool too.
Yes this would be cool. I've retrofitted blue EL panels to many LCD displays but have not been brave enough to do it to my A9. Warranty issues aside, the thought of all that high voltage so near to the transmitter module leaves me cold. Now if I could just afford that Spectrum Analyzer.......
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2010, 03:06 PM
planesinsane is offline
Find More Posts by planesinsane
Registered User
I know this has been suggested before, but is there any chance the Hitec team can implement Stick Priority Mixing?

Another one is when in the EPA menu and adjusting throws. I MUST use a stylus or else I end up adjusting channels other than the one I'm trying to adjust. I guess my fingers are too fat and end up bumping the channel above the + or -.
Old Jan 01, 2011, 04:22 AM
hdtvtom is offline
Find More Posts by hdtvtom
Get up, Get the shot, Get back
hdtvtom's Avatar
I got huge hands too. That's why I use my pinky nail.
Try it, it works.
Happy, Happy...
Old Jan 01, 2011, 10:51 PM
Arbo is offline
Find More Posts by Arbo
Suspended Account
I used a small lanyard and glued a stylus on it. Hooked on the metal handle. Quite handy.

It really blows my mind they didn't have the forethought to have a slide in stylus like the silly hand held games. Perhaps none of the engineers have kids.
Old Jan 02, 2011, 01:53 AM
pardus is offline
Find More Posts by pardus
Graham Dyer
pardus's Avatar
<sarcasm> Maybe Hitec needs to put this into their advertising:
"Try our new transmitter, but if you're male and have big fingers (very rare), don't forget you will need an easily lost stylus, pen, screwdriver or long pinky nail to operate it properly because we couldn't design our screen better"

Funny, there's a tiny little mildly successful company with a popular fruit as logo, headed up by some wealth-challenged oke called Steve.

He said something underwhelming once: "If you see a stylus, they blew it" </sarcasm>

the stylus!!
Old Jan 02, 2011, 03:47 AM
jbartels is offline
Find More Posts by jbartels
Registered User
jbartels's Avatar
Hallo,

for 1.08:

a delay for the battery warning
(peaks at pitch changes ...)

bye Joachim
Old Jan 02, 2011, 04:30 AM
fcbflyer is offline
Find More Posts by fcbflyer
Sloping the Financial Cliff
fcbflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbartels View Post
Hallo,

for 1.08:

a delay for the battery warning
(peaks at pitch changes ...)

bye Joachim
Try using a capacitor meanwhile.

Stylus and Hiec in the same sentence sounds wrong btw I fat fingered my iPhone 2 times manuvering rcg, apple is great but not perfect.
Old Jan 02, 2011, 05:23 AM
jbartels is offline
Find More Posts by jbartels
Registered User
jbartels's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcbflyer View Post
Try using a capacitor meanwhile.
hallo,

for big heli not the good way
1 or 2 sec. delay ar better.
or the delay at user setting

bye Joachim
Old Jan 02, 2011, 11:39 AM
phamiltonsmith is offline
Find More Posts by phamiltonsmith
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcbflyer View Post
Try using a capacitor meanwhile.

Stylus and Hiec in the same sentence sounds wrong btw I fat fingered my iPhone 2 times manuvering rcg, apple is great but not perfect.

Interesting approach... perhaps you could share what the circuit would look like?

I fly a 550 and at times the beeping drives me up the wall when im pushing hard...

P
Old Jan 02, 2011, 11:43 AM
phamiltonsmith is offline
Find More Posts by phamiltonsmith
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbartels View Post
hallo,

for big heli not the good way
1 or 2 sec. delay ar better.
or the delay at user setting

bye Joachim
what size would you consider a "BIG HELI"?

I like the idea of a delay, however i would call it more "averaging"... If the TX could average say the last 2-3 secs of readings and act on that average, it would eliminate those annoying spike beeps...

If the user could select the average time, it would be even more interesting... Zero seconds for instantaneous reading up to say 5 seconds...

Thoughts?

Paul
Old Jan 02, 2011, 12:40 PM
jbartels is offline
Find More Posts by jbartels
Registered User
jbartels's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by phamiltonsmith View Post
Interesting approach... perhaps you could share what the circuit would look like?

I fly a 550 and at times the beeping drives me up the wall when im pushing hard...

P
Hello

battery, diode, capacitor parallel receiver SPC
But this is only a temporary solution because the voltage drop a the diode.

bye Joachim
Old Jan 02, 2011, 12:48 PM
jbartels is offline
Find More Posts by jbartels
Registered User
jbartels's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by phamiltonsmith View Post
what size would you consider a "BIG HELI"?

I like the idea of a delay, however i would call it more "averaging"... If the TX could average say the last 2-3 secs of readings and act on that average, it would eliminate those annoying spike beeps...

If the user could select the average time, it would be even more interesting... Zero seconds for instantaneous reading up to say 5 seconds...

Thoughts?

Paul
Hallo,

bis 6-10S

the delay should in any case be set for each model
a 250 heli requires a other value than a 600 heli

bye Joachim
Old Jan 09, 2011, 09:24 AM
dfrazier is offline
Find More Posts by dfrazier
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbartels View Post
Hallo,

for 1.08:

a delay for the battery warning
(peaks at pitch changes ...)

bye Joachim
That is one of the reasons I would like the new Blue sensor station to have the ability to count milliamps. It would take the guesswork out of it.
Old Jan 09, 2011, 09:46 AM
jbartels is offline
Find More Posts by jbartels
Registered User
jbartels's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfrazier View Post
That is one of the reasons I would like the new Blue sensor station to have the ability to count milliamps. It would take the guesswork out of it.
Hi,
Current measurement (A) means that I must change the value for each battery.
I can only monitor the voltage independent from the capacity and age without always have to change the value.
the supervision of the milliamps is like the timer only one estimate.
look at the TT-innovator: there demonstrated like it also with the A9 should go

MfG Joachim
Old Jan 10, 2011, 01:36 PM
cmccracken is offline
Find More Posts by cmccracken
K0RSQ
I know this has been asked in the past, but I haven't seen a mention of it lately: When will we see receiver RSSI in the telemetry? I think this is a pretty big deal, and really hope to see it soon. If it doesn't show up soon, I'm ditching the Spectra module and RX and switching to something that can deliver, although it will be a heavy, clunky solution. I'd much rather see a Hitec solution.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question what's on your Christmas wish list ? brn-grose Alabama's Rocket City Renegades 26 Dec 11, 2009 11:58 PM
Discussion 2009 3DHS Wish List FlyCush 3D Flying 31 Oct 18, 2009 01:25 AM
Discussion Training Helicopter- wish list fpainter3 Electric Heli Talk 20 Oct 12, 2009 09:28 PM
Rave Phase 3 fan thread and future plane wish list :) SmoothCruizer Foamy EDFs 0 Feb 20, 2008 04:22 PM
Discussion Mamba Max ESC software wish list..... Marv829 Castle Creations 9 Jan 04, 2008 02:42 AM