New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 11, 2009, 06:03 PM
Find More Posts by melinkoly_kat
Help!

Micro led light questions

I made a post last month about getting my husband a micro truck for Xmas, and got some help, so I'm hoping you guys can help me again. One of the hop-ups I was planning on getting him was the led light kit http://www.losi.com/Products/Feature...rodId=LOSB1604 but everywhere is outta stock or doesn't carry them. It says everything needed is included. I am already buying the Atomic BB motor II from thetoyz.com, and they sell led lights, but I'm not sure if everything is included. I do know I'll have to buy a white set and a red set, but other than that, I'm at a loss. I've no idea if I need to buy wires or connectors or what. Could some1 check out the page, http://thetoyz.com/cart/thetoyz_deta...0BAJA,%20%20DT and tell me what else, if anything, I need to buy so my husband can put lights on his Xmas gift.

Thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 11, 2009, 11:01 PM
Find More Posts by insalacosm
Hi - I was also looking for the lights and saw they are still available at some other stores (google search).
Side note - the best hop-up you can get him is the LiPo battery. It provides the biggest speed increase and run-time increase of any mod. If you got him the Micro-DT or Raminator, get the larger 300mAh battery otherwise you'll have to get the smaller LiPo battery.
Steve
Old Dec 12, 2009, 03:16 PM
Find More Posts by melinkoly_kat
I'm getting him the micro high roller with a lipo battery and peak charger, the atomic bb II motor, shocks, and the light kit. I found the full kit on stormerhobbies.com, and already ordered it.

Thank you for answering my question though, I was afraid I'd order the lights, and it would be incomplete. I guess my fears were well founded!