New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 13, 2009, 12:37 AM
Find More Posts by Lightnin
Non-Discriminatory User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
+1 to Lightnin for the first excellent post, and all the great followups.
Thanks for the accolades guys, I'm trying to bring some good and original content for actual debate.

Even though I believe he is looking at it incorrectly at least SF tried to address the main point of the OP. He deserves credit for that and I appreciate it.
Old Dec 13, 2009, 12:42 PM
Find More Posts by Sherlock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin View Post
Thanks for the accolades guys, I'm trying to bring some good and original content for actual debate.

Even though I believe he is looking at it incorrectly at least SF tried to address the main point of the OP. He deserves credit for that and I appreciate it.
3 out of 8 or so paragraphs were the "main point" of the op? If that was your main point you could have left out the other ideological junk and had a more focused and "scientific" op that you seem to want. Don't expect the other stuff to go without comment.
Old Dec 13, 2009, 04:03 PM
Find More Posts by Lightnin
Non-Discriminatory User
Your still here?

Keep trying little buddy.
Old Dec 13, 2009, 04:41 PM
Find More Posts by Sherlock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin View Post
Your still here?

Keep trying little buddy.

Yes I'm still here "little buddy". Responding to posts in a forum like every one else around here. Don't worry.