Dec 08, 2009, 09:07 PM
New Product

Discovered a great new plane Tough Jet T14

I just bought a new plane a few weeks back made by Tough Jets. www.toughjets.com Since then a few guys at my club field have also bought them. I was able to put the kit together in an afternoon. It is made of solid EPP foam and coroplast so it is very durable. I have the recommended
BP hobbies #BL-A2814/6 brushless motor in it, and it's jet power is incredible. I find that it is very easy to fly. Because it is durable, I am more liberal in trying new stunts. We have also had fun flying in formation. I recommend anyone check it out.
Last edited by flyingsolo21; Dec 10, 2009 at 03:40 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 09, 2009, 05:55 AM
How bout some pics and maybe a vid? Also, are you suggesting it's 3d capable?
Dec 09, 2009, 07:28 AM
F 14 Jet rc plane Tough Jets T-14 (3 min 36 sec)

This is how I found out about the plane. I was looking on You Tube, and then found the web site. I noticed that the same video is on the website. It is not 3D capable, but it can do cool tail stand take offs. There is a video of that on the web site too, but I am still learning. That is what sold me. One of the guys at the field has done them already, however. There are photos on the website, but I do not have any of mine yet. I will try to post them later.
Dec 09, 2009, 09:38 AM
Sorry I just realized I posted this under 3D, I am just figuring out how to use this site, I will move this post since this is not 3D capable.