Esky 2.4 ghz Better? than other radios? - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 07, 2009, 10:18 PM
Discussion

Esky 2.4 ghz Better? than other radios?

Just been browsing the ARF Helis and tripped across an ESKY HB CP3 model for $100 Including Radio. Which is a 2.4 ghz 6 channel. Surprisingly, this Tx unit only needs 4 AA cells Off to a good start .. right there!
My recent experience viewing the innards of my Hitec Laser, revealed IMO absysmal assembly bits/quality while my cheap (almost free) ESKY Heli radio, which I expected to be Junk, most certainly is NOT , appearing to be as a Whole different standard better built. So? Any notions / experience on this Very inexpensive Chinese made ESKY 2.4ghz 6 channel unit??
My initial impression was that the Heli was the free and the disposable part of this ARF set, is this reasonably correct ?
to remove ads between posts
Dec 08, 2009, 06:35 AM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bare
Just been browsing the ARF Helis and tripped across an ESKY HB CP3 model for $100 Including Radio. Which is a 2.4 ghz 6 channel. Surprisingly, this Tx unit only needs 4 AA cells Off to a good start .. right there!
It should not be surprizing when 2.4ghz radio use only 4AA has these system require less power to operate, Spektrum DX6i & DX5e both operate with 4 AA battery and I am sure other as you just pointed one you're self.