Dec 05, 2009, 08:57 PM
still trying to get it right
Thread OP
Mini-HowTo

How to transfer photos or video to a thread?

Hi, I hope I am in the right place for this info I would like to contribute more to the site but have no idea how to transfer photos or video to a post .I'm afraid I was at school when we wrote on slates with chalk! I have a mac by the way
to remove ads between posts
Dec 13, 2009, 02:46 PM
All your base are belong to us
For photos, click on Go Advanced if you're not already in that mode and then click on Manage Attachments in the Attach Files box. You can then upload your pictures from your computer. Alternately, you can link to pictures that are already on a website by clicking the icon.

For videos, most people register for YouTube accounts and upload their videos there. Then they add a link to the video here by clicking the icon.
Latest blog entry: I'll be glad when this is over.
Jan 02, 2010, 04:28 AM
still trying to get it right
Thread OP
Mike, many thanks for the help I think I have got it, when I was at school my first job in the morning was to feed the teachers horse!

Quick Reply