Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 14, 2010, 09:50 AM
Slope Sauce

The next Dream-Flight plane?

to remove ads between posts
Jun 15, 2010, 05:22 PM
American Exile
It's a hot day, with zero wind- a perfect day for the Alula! But my arm is so sore from tossing the Alula around for 3 hours yesterday that I could barely shift my car. Ooooh, the agony.
Jun 16, 2010, 03:45 AM
the answer 42 is
hehehe is always good to warm up and sterch arms and back, I also strech my knees I can look silly to the people but the steching allows me to fly several days in a roll

EZ
Jun 16, 2010, 12:19 PM
Slope Sauce
It's the new craze "The Alula Workout".
Jun 16, 2010, 01:42 PM
the answer 42 is
well besides clicking my mouse and cycling 20 minutes a day (to the trainstation) that is the only excercise I do
EZ
Jun 16, 2010, 03:17 PM
Jeremy D Stott
Quote:
Originally Posted by trees View Post
It's the new craze "The Alula Workout".

For fast results.
Jun 17, 2010, 12:39 AM
the answer 42 is
mmmm I am starting to look like that perhaps I should start launching with my left arm

EZ
Jun 17, 2010, 03:59 AM
Slope Sauce
lol!
Jun 17, 2010, 06:27 AM
the answer 42 is
lets put together an Alula WOrk Out Video, avaliable on Itunes only $9.99

LOL

EZ
Jun 17, 2010, 08:15 PM
American Exile
I'm still 'soar' from my Alula workout! I'm just waiting for a nice day with little wind to get a high launch. I haven't impressed many people with my 30 second flights, though I did get it to thermal a little and got one that was about 2 minutes long.
Jun 17, 2010, 08:51 PM
Slope Sauce
Someone could really go nuts with a fake Alula workout ad. It would be hilarious I'm sure. Not enough hours in a day. Here's are some lines for the video.

"In just 10 days YOU can look like THIS!"
"The Alula workout your #1 source for a natural high!"
"The Alula workout is a breath of fresh air"
"Forget all of those wannabe workout gimmicks, buy your Alula today!"
"If you buy your Alula during this special brodacast we will include a set of indestructible control rods ABSOLUTELY FREE."
Jun 17, 2010, 09:23 PM
Planes, Guitars and Cigars
Quote:
Originally Posted by trees View Post
Someone could really go nuts with a fake Alula workout ad. It would be hilarious I'm sure. Not enough hours in a day. Here's are some lines for the video.

"In just 10 days YOU can look like THIS!"
"The Alula workout your #1 source for a natural high!"
"The Alula workout is a breath of fresh air"
"Forget all of those wannabe workout gimmicks, buy your Alula today!"
"If you buy your Alula during this special brodacast we will include a set of indestructible control rods ABSOLUTELY FREE."
You'd have to call it the "Alula-sizer"
Jun 18, 2010, 01:06 AM
the answer 42 is
WOOOWWW wehre can I buy it?? wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it??wehre can I buy it?? LOL

EZ

PS. I love when a thread turns to nonsense
Jun 18, 2010, 01:43 AM
flying is not a dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbted View Post
I'm still 'soar' from my Alula workout! I'm just waiting for a nice day with little wind to get a high launch. I haven't impressed many people with my 30 second flights, though I did get it to thermal a little and got one that was about 2 minutes long.
just normal flight i think for an alula.

around 30 40 sec in neutrtal air .... so when you throw you must know where is the thermal....
like every SAL....
Jun 18, 2010, 07:16 AM
Envies his own avatar

This...

Could Be You!